Chapter 16: Criminals

After finally torturing the information out of him, you stayed behind to help him get bandaged up while Levi and Hange went off to do... something else with the other guy.

You walked over to him, bandages and a small piece of metal so you could splint his broken nose. He shook as you knelt forward and he tried to move his head away when you reached for it.

"Relax." You said, not moving any closer to him. "I'm done hurting you." He hesitantly turned his head as he saw the bandages in your hand. You moved your hand up to his nose and cracked it in place, making him scream out in agony. "Now I'm done." You smiled, placing the small piece of metal on his nose to keep it in place.

"You're one terrifying woman." He said as you wiped the blood leaking from his nose. You remained silent as you looked in his eyes. "But, I can tell you don't want to be." You gulped down as you continued to try and stop the bleeding. "Am I wrong?"

"No." You said blatantly. "You're not wrong." Now that the bleeding has stopped you pushed the metal into his skin making him wince and you pulled out the bandage, ready to put it around him. "Would I rather my life just me, happily married to my husband and having kids without the stress of almost dying everyday? Of course." You grew slightly annoyed, thinking about how much you would love that life, but with him and the king's weird followers... they won't let that happen. "But, with you all wanting to ruin humanity, you're not exactly helping me make that possibility happen."

He only looked at you as you continued to work on his wound. Tucking the bandage under his ear, you reached over for the needle and thread to stitch up the open wound on his cheek.

"Why are you..." He paused trying his best not to trigger anything out of you, especially with a needle so close to his face. "Why are you... good at torturing?" Your eyes shot up at him and you paused all of your movements.

You debated on even responding to him, but you had nothing to lose. "I lived in the underground until I was 18." His eyes widened, but closed as you stared to stitch. "My... father was an addict and a compulsive gambler, so our family often got involved with crime bosses because of his stupidity. One time, they even stole me as a punishment for him, but I don't remember it that much, I was four. I only knew because my father figure, from when I was four to eleven, raised me to be... a criminal or crime boss."

"How?"

"He trained me, taught me things, many things to help me survive in that world." You inhaled deeply, thinking back at all the crimes you committed. "But amongst many of the things he taught me, was how to swing a deal and ow to torture information out of someone."

"God, I would hate to run into the man who taught you that." He winced at the pinching of the needle entering his skin.
"Yeah a lot of people would hate running into him." You stated.

"Is he well known." And you nodded, finishing up the last few stitches. "Would I know him?" You nodded, cutting the thread with a small blade.

"You're in the military police right?" You asked, washing the blood off of the stitches.

"Yes."

"Then you'll know him." You now stood. "You're all done, Hanjie and Moblit will come get you in a bit." You turned around to head out, but paused as he spoke.

"Kenny." You turned back to him. "You were raised by Kenny the ripper?" His voice was almost shaking, you turned back around, not saying another word and you walked out of the room, slamming the door shut.

You sighed out closing your eyes. "(Y/n)?" You opened them to find Ava and Simon standing there.

"Hey." You smiled at them, trying to act like you were okay. "How are you guys doing?" You asked with concern, since they both have just been going through so much.