Chapter 9

As you landed in front of the building, you spotted Mikasa and Armin standing over the water, Armin puking his guts out and Mikasa rubbing his back.

Two people from the scouts came running towards you, picking up the two bodies from your hands and the other reached for Nifa.
"No!" Simon pulled her away and the scout only stared at him in shock. He looked at you, wondering why he pulled her away and you gave him a "let him" look and he backed off, and helped the other scout carry the two bodies you had.

Ava ran out of the abandoned building towards Simon and quickly comforted him as she noticed Nifa in his arms. She glanced over her shoulder at you but quickly turned away as she thought you were mad at her as well.

You walked in the old abandoned building, and the second you went through the doors you were yanked to the side hiding between wooden boxes. Your back slammed against one of them and you felt hands grip under your chin forcing you to look up as lips went crashing into yours. "I thought I lost you today." He said against your lips as his hands slid down to your hips. You hooked your arms around the back of his neck and pulled him into you, just so you could feel his lips one more time.

Everytime.. Everytime you both almost think you had lost one another, the second it's all done the need for each other afterwards grows... immensely.

Your fingers gripped at his belt and you tugged his body so he could get closer to you and he chuckled as he almost lost his balance and he used his hands to brace him from not falling on you, almost knocking over the boxes. "Shit.." he huffed as he tried to steady the ones just above your head. His eyes finally met yours again. "God, if I could take you right no-"

You gripped his chin with one hand pulling his face closer to yours to cut him off. Your brows furrowed at him as you gripped him tighter. "Throw me off a roof again Levi and I swear I'll fucking leave your ass." You growled, only tightening your grip around his face.

"Okay..." He tried to wriggle out of your grasp. "I'm sorry." And you let go. You gave him an innocent smile as he massaged his jaw lightly and you went on the tips of your toes to give him  a quick peck, but you paused hearing someone clear their throat from the distance.

You looked over to see Athen standing there, his eyes locked on Levi's arm placed next to your head. "You can fuck off Athen I have nothing to say to you right now." You scolded, wrapping your arms around Levi's neck.

"Yeah, well I need to talk to you." He started to walk towards you and before you could say anything Levi now stood in front of you.

Oh great...

"She said she has nothing to say to you right now." Levi said with dead calmness.

"She's my sister so if I want to talk to her I'll talk to her."  Now face to face with each other, you knew this was going to end poorly... for Athen, so you went ahead and grabbed Levi, pulling him towards you.

"Levi," you hummed so he would look at you, "the rest are going to get the man that took our decoys hostage, I think you should be there for it." Your hand was resting on his cheek, but his eyes were still locked on Athen. "Levi." You forced him to look at you and he finally did. "Go..." He inhaled deeply, trying to settle his nerves. "Also, when you see Armin, please try not to say anything that'll just make him feel worse." You added in a warning tone. He finally exhaled and nodded. He gave Athen one last glare, before moving down to you, one arm hooked behind your lower back and he pulled you in for a deep kiss.

Ugh... you hated when he'd do this. Everytime Athen was around it was like Levi couldn't keep his hands off of you, just to piss him off.

Levi never liked Athen and he always made it evident, the only reason he tolerated him was because of you. Because you love Athen so much, he would never do anything too drastic to the point where it would make you mad.