Chapter 28: 🍋's

Now running down the hallway to where your room was, Levi couldn't even wait till you two were in the room. He grabbed your waist, forcing you to turn around and he lifted you up, your arms hooked around the back of his necks and your legs tightly wrapped around his waist. He pushed you against a wall and his lips came crashing into yours. You moaned in his mouth as he grinded his hips against yours up against the wall and your hand tangled in the back of his head, tugging at it.

You opened your mouth for him letting him slip his tongue deep in your mouth. You felt him thud against the door of your room and his hand fumbled to find the handle.

Without breaking away from you he managed to open the door and he stumbled in. He  kicked the door shut and he pressed you up against it. His hands still held tightly to your ass and you had one of yours tangled in his hair, tugging at it, while the other rested on the back of his neck.

He broke from your lips and started to move down from your cheek to your neck, sucking at the skin right below your jaw. You let out a small noise as he nipped at the skin and you unwrapped your legs so you could stand back up.

"Take your shirt off." You sighed out in an orderly tone after he finished marking you.

He pulled his shirt over his head, exposing his perfectly toned body.

He growled in approval as you gripped him by his belt pulling on it so he would stagger back to you.

The second he was near you, you gripped the back of his neck to bring him down to meet your lips again. A small groan escaped deep inside of his throat as you palmed his growing bulge through his pants.

You pushed him back and he fell to the bed as the back of his knees hit the edge. He sat up straight and you straddled him wrapping your arms around his neck.

His hands now roamed over your body all the way down to your ass. Your breath hitched as he squeezed it and pulled you in to grind over his length.

"Fuck." He hissed against your lips. "I've missed this." He moved his lips to your neck kissing up so he could whisper in your ear. "I don't think you understand how bad I've wanted to fuck you these past few days." You gasped as he nipped at your lobe hard.

"Oh, I know." You said and you pushed him down hard to lie on his back. His eyes widened at how much you were taking control. He settled up on the bed more, but you climbed on top of him, resting your knees on either side of him. You kissed up his chest while pushing your hips down to grind against his length and you giggled against his neck as he gave your ass a nice slap, followed by a tight squeeze and pushing you more to rub against him.

You sat up straight taking both of his hands in yours, to move them away from you, you pinned them down on either side of him and you slid them up as you went up along with them. Continuing your trails of kisses up his chest again to his neck. With one hand pinned beside his head, and with you kissing and sucking at his neck, you weren't surprised that he let out a few deep moans, and he was too distracted to notice you were bringing the other hand down to the waistline of your pants.

You loosened your grip from his hand and you reached for what you were looking for, you looked down for a second as you undid the lock as discreetly as possible.

Now realizing your lack of kisses and touches, Levi's eyes opened and before he could figure it out, you moved swiftly, locking one of the cuffs on his wrist that came down with you and you moved faster than you ever thought you could, bringing it up to the one pinned at the side of his head, locking the other cuff to that one.

Before Levi could react, you pulled the second pair out, tightening one of the cuffs around the chain of the first pair and the other to one of the posts of the wooden headboard.