Chapter 43: 🍋 ish

Levi walked in first, going straight to his desk. You closed the door behind you as you watched him pick up his papers, along with the box Kenny left for him.

"That was nice to hear that Armin and them have a goal for after all of this ends." You said, heading for the bedroom, but paused as Levi didn't respond to you, and when you turned to look at him, he was examining the box closely, running his fingers along the edges. You reached for his hand, grazing your fingers over him lightly, while your other hand found the side of his face and you forced him to look at you. You could see so clearly the pressure and responsibility he felt he had when it came to the content in that box. "You okay?" You asked, brushing his cheekbone with your thumb.

He put the box down and picked you up, placing you on the edge of the desk now. "Whatever happens tomorrow, you promise you'll come back to me." You looked deep in his eyes and could tell he already knew he was going to lose important people after tomorrow, so you nodded.

"Tell me what's wrong.." You pleaded, still holding his face with one hand, but he just shook his head, brushing off all the thoughts running through his head. Knowing he was stressed with everything running through his head, you moved your hand to the back of his neck and tugged him towards you.

Your lips touched briefly, but he pulled away, pausing only a few centimeters from your face. "(Y/n)." He said in a warning tone. "If you start this, it's cruel, you know you can't-"

You hopped off of the desk, flipping both of you, so now he was pressed up against the edge of it. You connected your lips again to his and this time his mouth opened for you, letting you slip your tongue inside.

At first his hands rested on either side of him, but he couldn't hold back anymore as they gripped tightly to your ass, pulling you into him tighter. Your hands now made their way down his body as your mouths never separated from each other.

You reached the end of his shirt and quickly pulled it up and over him, as your lips separated for a split second, he raised his arms so you could take his shirt off completely. Instead of meeting his lips again, you brought your lips down to his neck, kissing and sucking at the skin there. He tilted his head back more to give you more areas to kiss.

Your hands travelled down his body again and he let out a small groan as you palmed his length through his pants. You began to travel your lips down his body, kissing down his chest, but paused as you reached his pect, biting the top of it, which earned you a slight noise of pleasure escaping from his mouth... You continued downwards, slowly making your way to your knees, kissing down his abs now. With your hands, you began to work on taking his pants off while still kissing along his abs, now approaching his V line.

He lifted himself a bit, helping you slide his bottoms off. Your mouth watered at how hard he already was, his tip just touching his abs. He sat back down and your eyes locked on each other. You licked your lips and grabbed his twitching member and pumped him a few times as you circled your tongue over his tip. When you closed your mouth around him and you pushed him further into your mouth, his head immediately fell back and his hands gripped the edge of the desk.

You began to pump him in and out of your mouth, with the help of your hands. You could see his breathing grew heavier after every pump. With one of your hands you grabbed one of his and he looked down at you a sinful grin displayed on his face as he watched you bring his hand to the back of your head. "Oh," he hissed in satisfaction, "that's my good girl." He praised you as you moved your other hand from his length and with his hand now tangled in the back of your hair, he pushed you down him all the way.

You moaned as his tip began to hit the back of your throat a couple of times, and you still looked up at him as his hips now moved to thrust himself harder and faster in your mouth.