Chapter 31: Historia's Coronation

You woke up to the sound of someone knocking on your door. Your head was still rested on Levi's chest as you both groaned in annoyance at how loud the knocking was.

"(Y/n)? Come on, are you up?!" You heard Athen yell from the other side of the door.

"Tell your brother to go away." Levi groaned out, his grip tightening around your body as he threw his arm over his eyes.

"You tell him to, he's your brother in law. Plus, he's terrified of you." You muttered in his chest.

"Hello?! Guys? Are you up?!" Athen continued to pound on the door.

"If I answer it, I'll kill him." Levi hissed and you groaned in annoyance, starting to fall back asleep.

"(Y/n)?!" He knocked again and you hit Levi in the chest so he would get up and he jolted at hard you hit him.

"Fine, I know how to get him to go away..." Levi said calmly... too calmly. "Come in!" Levi shouted and your eyes widened, pulling the sheets up to cover your body just in time as the door came flying open.

"Uh-!" Athen froze, turning away from the sight in front of him. You shoved Levi again in annoyance that he did that. "I would have appreciated it if you guys got dressed before letting me in." Athen said, looking around the room.

"Yeah, well I would have appreciated it if you didn't knock on our door this early." Levi countered, giving you more of the sheet to cover yourself with. "Why are you here?" He asked.

"Historia is about to get crowned queen, and Erwin wants you guys there for it, including going to the meeting after." Athen said, looking at the floor and you could tell he spotted the handcuffs, since his eyes widened.

"Okay." Levi said, flatly.

Athen stayed quiet as he looked around the room, at the torn up pillows, with feathers all scattered on the floor, the handcuffs lying there and a little bit of blood on the white sheets.

"Athen," you started and his eyes looked up at you, but he focused in on the broken headboard above your head and his eyes widened. You were about to say something, but your eyes locked on Levi as he stood up, taking a pillow to cover his front as he approached the door.

"You can go now." Levi said, in his monotone voice.

Athen averted his eyes from Levi's bare body, and you covered your eyes in embarrassment.

"What the fuck even happened in here?" Athen looked around one last time before Levi opened the door.

"We fucked like animals, now get out."

"Levi!" You gasped at what he said and you ripped the pillow from behind you throwing it at him, hitting him clean on the head, messing up his hair completely and you were about to apologize to Athen but he rushed out.

You glared at Levi as he closed the door with that stupid smirk plastered on his face. "You're a fucking asshole!" You snapped, standing up from the bed.

"Aw come on, (Y/n) he knows you're an adult I'm sure he assumed we do this often." Levi teased and when you turned around you realized he threw the pillow back on the bed, leaving him standing there fully naked in front of you. "Let's go wash up." He said, walking towards you, but you scrunched up the blanket throwing it at him, blocking him from seeing anything.

"No, I'm going to go wash up," He pulled the blanket off of his face, "by myself!" You hissed, turning around to head to the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind you.

As soon as it did you heard him knock in the door lightly. "Go away Levi." You groaned.

"You forgot your towel, baby.." He scoffed. You looked around in the bathroom hoping there would be at least one lying around, but there was nothing.