Chapter 11: 'got it from kenny'

"So... it was a good experience?" Ava laughed out in complete awe of how you described it.

"Oh yeah." You nodded and you both laughed leaning into each other. "Ugh, I miss those days so much!" You practically whined, and you fell back on the abandoned wagon that Ava and you came across deep in some trees while exploring around a bit.

"Why'd you guys stop?" She asked, lying next to you.

"We just don't have the time anymore." You sighed out. "Ever since these new recruits came, I feel like it's none stop moving around." You inhaled deeply closing your eyes, missing those precious moments alone with him. "Now the best I can get is a quickie at night." You giggled out as Ava snorted. "I don't know how you have the time to work with two men in these pressing times." You admitted, almost applauding her.

"I barely manage." She scoffed out, rubbing her forehead a bit.

"Speaking of which..." You both rolled yourselves over to face each other. "Have you made a decision yet?" She inhaled deeply and closed her eyes while shaking her head.

"I still don't know..."

"If you're not telling me because you're worried I'll be mad it's not Athen, then you have nothing to worry about." You gave her a reassuring smile and she nodded.

"I really don't, Ekho... well Ekho has been by my side since I joined, and he really makes me laugh. The sex is average though," and you coughed out, not expecting her to say that, "but that could always progress in time. Maybe with the whole tying up thing it might make it more interesting." She laughed more to herself. "But then Athen... he has some annoying tendencies, but he's such a good hearted guy and I can tell he genuinely likes me." She smiled at you, almost in defeat as she struggled to come up with a decision. "But the sex..." She closed her eyes and hummed. "If all of you have those hip movements, I get why you have Levi wrapped around your finger." She laughed out while holding her pinky up and you made a grossed out face.

"Ava..." You groaned out in uncomfortableness.

"It's true though, I know you don't want to hear it but... your brother is very good." You covered your ears but laughed when she poked at your rib, causing you to jolt up a bit.

"Ava stop!" You shrieked as she continued, making you laugh uncontrollably, and she finally did when you both heard someone clear their throat. You both shot up to see Levi standing a few feet away, arms crossed over his chest. "Hey." You said, slightly out of breath but still smiling sillily with Ava's hand in yours.

"I was looking for you." He said flatly, and you both lost your smiles.

"Oh... what's up?" You asked, kind of annoyed at how moody he was being.

"We're leaving in 20, we came up with a plan to get some information." He said and you nodded, your eyes darting to Ava and saw her mood shifted too. "Ava." She looked up at him. "Simon was asking for you... and I think you should go."

"Uh, yeah..." She turned to face you. "I think he just needs a friend right now, but maybe you should come with me..." She suggested and you agreed and were about to get up but...

"No, just you I need to talk to (Y/n)." You gulped down, not sure if you should take his tone seriously or not.

"Oh... okay, well find me after." She smiled at you and you nodded. She leaned in and placed a quick peck on your cheek. "Thank you for the talk by the way." She got up and kissed your other cheek now, making you laugh a little. She turned and walked towards Levi. "Do you want one too?" She joked pointing at her cheek, and you laughed at his glare. "Ou.. don't look at me like that Levi." She exaggerated a sigh almost like a joking moan and she walked away from him laughing. You covered your mouth, trying your best not to snicker at Ava's goofy tendencies with Levi, she'll try anything to get a reaction out of him.