Chapter 8: Kenny Squad vs. (Y/n) & Levi pt.2

You flipped through the window, glass shattering around you. As you landed on the bar, you heard a gunshot and watched as Kenny flew out the doorway.

"Thanks old man." Levi said while throwing the gun back at him and he jumped while catching it.

Levi darted for the window but you gripped him so he would stop. "No you idiot." And he paused. You grabbed a chair and launched it out of the window he was planning on jumping out of, using it as a decoy, and the chair was shot at, bursting into pieces. "Now, we can go." You pushed him so he would be the first one out.

As he jumped out, he aimed his hook to lodge itself in the man's neck a top of the building, killing him. He shot for the next building, with the soldier still attached to his other hook and you followed suit.

Now atop of the building, you both ran towards the two soldiers shooting at you, but Levi used the man he had killed earlier as a shield to block you both.

The two soldiers were too focused on him that they didn't even notice you behind him. Now that they have wasted their bullets, you gave them no time to reload as you snuck up from behind Levi, slicing one of them apart, while Levi took care of the other one.

As you looked down, you saw the wagon with Eren and Historia being taken away, and you both took off to chase after it. While taking a corner, you heard two of the soldiers following after you, Levi now focused on one of them and you turned back to face the other. You dodged his shot and at the same time you shot your grapple hook to bury itself in his chest. As your wire retracted, he came flying towards you, you angled your blade so it would make a nice clean cut through his stomach, and his blood splattered all over you.

Both you and Levi landed on buildings opposite of each other and you looked up only to notice both yours and his squad now approaching, all of them wide eyed.

"Chase the wagon!" Levi ordered both squads.

"Yes, sir!" Mikasa said and they all followed you as you chased again.

"Listen up, they're used to fighting people!" Levi started giving them all a lecture so they would not shy away from killing them either. "They already got three of ours." And they all gasped. "If you want to get those two back. You can't hesitate! If you get the chance to kill, you take it. Got it?!" Everyone just stared at the both of you with an unsure look, except for Mikasa.

"Roger." She said, her eyes now narrowed in on the wagon. And with that, Levi took off a head of you all and shot his hook at the man standing over Eren and Historia, he came flying out of the wagon, crashing to the ground dead.

You noticed someone follow after Levi, not giving him enough time to adjust so you shot for him, cutting his neck open. Levi looked back at you, a way of saying thank you and more now surrounded you all.

"Tch. Armin, Jean! Secure the wagon we'll cover you!" Levi stated and Armin agreed, but Jean looked hesitant.

When they landed on the wagon, the girl soldier in front did not hesitate as she turned around and pointed her gun at them. Thankfully Ava came down quickly and kicked her back, knocking her over into the wagon. You took the time to look up ahead and you watched Levi fighting off soldier after soldier. Then at the back Ekho and Athen dodged and fought against them too.

At the last second you ducked down as a blade came flying to you.

What the?...

You looked over and saw Jean on his ass and the girl having a gun pointed at him. "Jean!" You shouted as you went to kill the girl, but a gunshot went off, causing you to hesitate.