Chapter 32: Fine... Let's train

"Um, I don't think I'm the best option..." You said, scratching the back of your head.

"Please, captain Levi said you were the best when it came to it... I, it scares me..." She admitted and you could see that same scared girl inside of her that was inside of you before.

"Fine." You sighed. "Later, though." You were about to take off until she gripped your arm and you quickly turned to face her.

"Captain, please..." she sighed and she tightened her grip around her scarf. "I'm scared of it, and I don't know what to do with it."

*Flashback*

"Levi please." You begged, now on all fours out of breath. "I'm scared and I can't do this anymore."

"Up, (Y/n)." He groaned standing over you and you looked up at him out of breath and in defeat. "Get up." He ordered and your arms shook in their place.

"No, please! I can't do this." You whined and he gripped your arms forcing you up.

"(Y/n)." His grip tightened around you and you hissed at the pain. "Get back in your stance." He ordered, pushing you back.

You stumbled and fell back to your knees. Your body was giving up on you and you didn't want to do this anymore. "(Y/n), come on..." Levi sighed and walked towards you.

"Just fuck off!" You snapped, getting on one knee to get you to stand up. "You're pissing me off." You huffed, dusting off the dirt from your knees.

"That's the point." He said, annoyed with you and you rolled your eyes at his tone. "You're not even trying."

"Levi seriously. Fuck off." You groaned, turning your back to him.

As you walked back towards the main area to head to the mess hall, you felt a tug on your arm and you were quickly pinned against a tree trunk. Levi's eyes burned through you as he stared you down.

"Let go of me!" You spat, trying to push him off, but he tightened his grip on your arms and he stepped closer, his body now pressed up against yours and he moved his face closer to yours.

"(Y/n)... I don't think you understand how crucial it is for you to get this shit under control." He said in his deep husky voice and you got lost in his eyes. "Your position in Hanjie's squad is being threatened because no one trusts you with that power."

"I'm sorry..." you said looking down at your feet. "I don't... I don't know how to control it... and it scares me..." you admitted and he loosened his grip.

"That's what I'm here for." Levi said, and he took a step back. "Don't be scared, I'll help you okay, to the best of my ability at least." And you let out a groan in defeat. You sunk into his chest and he wrapped his arms around you. "You can do this (Y/n)."

*End of Flashback*

"Fine, we'll start at the farm in an hour, be there early to check on Armin and Eren for me, okay?" She nodded and took off.

You turned around heading towards where Levi said he was going to be earlier today. You found your way to the hall where you guys met up a couple of times this past week to discuss certain things to prepare for.

He was bent over the table looking at the map of the walls, definitely thinking hard. "Hey!" You exclaimed and he looked over his shoulder as you approached. "What are you looking for?" You asked, resting your chin on his shoulder and he exhaled, leaning his head on yours.

"Just trying to figure shit out for Wall Maria." He said flatly.

"Hmm." You angled your head to look at his face a bit and he met your gaze. "Guess what I'm doing today?" You sighed and he just gave you a look of wanting you to tell him already. "Training Mikasa."