Chapter 37: Flashback PT.3

You woke up to Ava shaking you a bit. You groaned out, rolling your face to bury it in the pillow.

"Get up sleepy head." She snickered, pushing you more.

"Go away." You murmured in the pillow, your head pounding.

"Fine, then you can look like shit for your wedding." She said to cheerfully and your head shot up from the pillow. "That's what I thought." She teased, grabbing your arm and tugging you out of bed.

"Ava please, not too fast, I have a headache." You said as she dragged you out of your room.

"Well I'll get you something for that while you get ready.

"Where are we going?" You looked around as you were running through the building. "I don't even have shoes on!" You emphasized as you saw her making her way to the exit.

"Me too! Don't worry." She practically jumped out of the door, almost making you fall on your face. You sprinted through the town with her bare foot.

This was so gross.

You could see the church you agreed to get married in and Ava took you to the side of it, where there was a side entrance, you stumbled in as she opened it and shoved you through the door, to where you were caught by Hanjie and a few other girls.

"Hi!" She exclaimed, hugging you, and you winced at her loud voice. "Rough night?" She teased and you gave her an unamused look. "Well you got to start getting ready." She smiled and pointed to the washroom of the room and you nodded, kind of happy to see that there was a shower in it. "(Y/n)?" She asked walking closer to you and looking down at your feet. "Where are your shoes?" She asked, still looking down and a second later the door flew open with Ava coming through it.

You rolled your eyes and pushed past Hanjie, heading towards the bathroom. "Ask, Ava." You groaned and went to shower.

You stood in there for a little less than ten minutes as you let the water hit your face, letting you take some time to wake up and get the headache out. You took a deep breath in and smiled a bit as you imagined what Levi would look like at the end of the aisle waiting for you to be... passed on.

You turned the shower off and grabbed the towel, drying yourself off a bit. You heard someone knock on the door followed by their little voice.

"(Y/n)? Here." Ava said, slipping her hand through the door and you spotted the white silk robe. You grabbed it from her hand and threw it over your body.

You leaned forward to dry most of your hair out with the towel, when you were done, you stepped out of the bathroom, only to find an empty chair in front of a vanity, along with the two girls standing next to it, makeup brushes in hand and Ava, with a hair brush and pins and elastics in hers, and finally Hanjie, who was practically jumping up and down in excitement.

As you sat, your face was quickly grabbed by a set of hands, one of each of their girls you didn't know. You looked at them uncomfortably through the mirror, and Ava noticed.

"Don't worry, they're family friends" She reassured, putting her hands on your shoulders. "Now, let's figure out how we're going to get your hair to look like this.'' She placed the picture on the vanity as she leaned her chin on your shoulder and quickly kissed the top of your head. "What are you two doing! Start doing her makeup!" You all jumped at Ava's outburst, even if it was just towards the two girls. You gave her a tight smile through the mirror and she smiled back, playing with your hair.

After twenty minutes of eye poking and face torture as it felt to you. You shared a number of "ouch" and "ow's" from the amount of times your face was getting poked and Ava tugging hard on your hair.