Video Call🙂

DIL KA DARIYA

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 101-VIDEO CALL

Sameer walked in the room,his brain felt as if it's been on a treadmill,which hit with a stinging pain.He only wished only if he could hold on to his love,his Naina.He kept his bag on the table and passed a slight smile seeing Zoya who was sitting next to Naina.He stared at Naina for few moments,who seemed to be disturbed.Shrugging off his thoughts,he took a shirt from cupboard and went to change.

"Aap sachi meri baat unse karva nahi sakte?"Naina asked again.

"Bina Bhai ki izzazt mai nahi karva sakti,aap unse hi baat karke kyu nahi puchti.Voh shayad se maan jayenge."Zoya replied her as she cradled her child.

"Mai chalti hu,khyaal rakhna apna aur bhai ka."Zoya said as she left.Naina was in a fix,she wanted to talk to her Chachaji and Chachiji as she thought they would be too concerned by her sudden disappearance.Although Zoya,Shehzaam and even Sameer himself claimed to be her husband,she wasn't able to accept this fact.Her head reeled as she thought about how her life had messed up all of sudden,she woke up finding herself in hospital and her brain was stuffed up with information that she was married.

"Khana khaya tumne Naina?"Sameer asked her as he came out of the bathroom,wiping his wet hairs.Naina nodded her head in a way of yes.

"Dawai?"He questioned her again.

"Voh Zoya Aapi ko bhi nahi pata tha about my medicine,because you give me medicines so,"Naina mumbled.Sameer nodded his head in a way of understanding.He handed her medicines and watched her take it.He knew she was hiding something from him but did not wish to force her to speak.

"Can we talk."Naina uttered as she handed him the empty glass.

"What's disturbing you?"Sameer replied.Naina stared at him for seconds.

"I really don't remember anything.I don't remember how I came here,when we got married.I don't even know you,being my husband.."Naina spoke as her voice trailed down seeing him getting upset.

"I wish to talk to chachaji-chachiji,voh pareshaan honge.Though you genuinely care for me,I can't trust you because at this moment you are a stranger for me.Muje bas ek baar unse baat karna hai."Naina spoke.

"Nahi baat karva sakta mai."Sameee said helplessly.

"Kyu?"Naina asked as fearful thoughts looped her brain.Was he pretending to be her husband?Had he kidnapped her? Why isn't he letting her to speak to her family?

"Don't overthink Naina.I haven't kidnapped you.The only reason why I don't want to let you talk to them is that they would get concerned about your health."Sameer said.Naina pursed her lips in embarrassment. How did he get to know what she was thinking?

"B-But I want to talk to my family.Unhe chinta ho rahi hogi and how can I trust you? Mai apko janti hi nahi!I want to talk to them, please."She said.Sameer pressed his temples frustatedly.

𝐃𝐈𝐋 𝐊𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें