Kiss💋

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 51-KISS

Sameer pulls Naina by her waist and traces her face by his fingers,her grip on his shirt tightens,Sameer leans towards her face and kisses her forehead lovingly and then on her cheeks.Naina placed her hand on his shoulder and kissed his rough cheeks.Sameer wrapped his hands around her petty body,they were close to each other looking into each others love filled eyes.It was about 12am the temperature was dropping but it did not effect the lovebirds.

Sameer started placing kisses on her jawline,her neck and nuzzeled his nose in her crook of neck.She moaned inaudibly digging her nails in his shoulder.Both of them had closed their eyes feeling their moment of togetherness.Naina was unable to bear his tortures,she wrapped her hands around his neck,snuggling into his neck.Her soft lips touched his neck evoking desires in Sameer.He hugged her tightly nuzzling into her as his hot breath fanned against her soft skin.

He moved a bit back and looked at her face with a tinge of pink hue.He cupped her face and leaned towards her pink petals eyeing her taking her permission whether he could kiss her,she smilled softly and tilted her head a bit.Their heart was beating badly,they felt numb when their lips fused.They started kissing each other passionately.Naina's hand moved to his hairs running her fingers in his long silky locks while sameer cupped her face with his hands kissing her passionately.Naina broke the kiss and hugged him tightly blushing hard.It was their First Kiss,First Step To Intimacy.

"nainuu.." sameer called her lovingly,she did not reply anything and just kept holding him tight.Sameer picked her in the bridal style and took her out of the pool carefully.She was not able to see him due to shyness.Sameer did not force her anything and just took her to their room.

"nainu change karlo nahi toh sardi hojayegi.."sameer said to her softly,she took her clothes from her bag and went to change.Sameer changed in the room itself.His phone rang,he scrunched his eyebrows seeing deepu's call at such odd hour.

"haa bol beta kya hua?" sameer asked her softly..

"bha...bhai vo..voh actu..actually..."deepika started fumbling badly..

"kya hua deepu,kuch problem hai kya,sab teek toh hai na.."sameer asked getting tensed..

"haa bhai bas apse baat karni thi,bhabhi??" she asked..

"naina change karne gayi hai,deepu sachmai tumhe kuch kehna toh nahi hai na,pata nahi muje aise kyu lag raha hai ki tum mujse kuch chupa rahi ho.." sameer asked her being suspicious..

"n..nahi kuch bhi toh nahi chupa rahi hu bhai.." deepika replied stammering badly..

"deepu kuch bhi baat ho tum mujse kar sakti ho.." he said in assuring tone..

"jii bhai,good night bhai.." deepika said and cut the phone...

***

Naina came out of the washroom figdeting with her fingers,she was still blushing and not looking at sameer.Sameer came towards her and tugged back her strand of hair behind her ear,she tilted her face towards his touch.

"nainu.."he called her softly laced with love..

"hmm.." she just hummed as he pulled her gently close to him..

"itni khoobsurat kaisi ho jaan tum?"he asked her lovingly carrassing her pink cheeks with his thumb,a shy smile touched her lips and looked at him..

"aap mujse jo itna pyaar karte ho,kya mere marne ke baad bhi aap mujse aise hi pyaar karenge sameer?" she asked the most unexpected question,sameer was taken aback from her questions,He just stared her blankly while fisted his hands controlling his feelings,his eyes turned glassy and everything seemed to be blurred.He can't even think living without Her!

"yeh hoga hi nahi Jaan kyuki jab tak mai hu mai tumhe kuch hone nahi dunga,aur tum tension mat lo jaan mai tumhare bina nahi reh sakta,tumse pehle mai mar jaunga.." he said while naina pressed her lips against his,sameer too kissed her wildly,it marked the love and fear of losing each other..

"aap kabhi bhi aise mat kehna,mai nahi ji sakti apke bina.." she said sobbing in his embrace,a lone tear flowed from sameer's eyes

"tum bhi aise kabhi mat kaho nainu ,mai tumhare bina nahi reh sakta... I Love You jaan" he hugging her tightly,while naina snuggled into his embrace

Hope you like this part.

Delhi track is going to end soon.

Any suggestions for this story?