Fight😶

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 37-FIGHT

Next day naina got up early and tried to move but was not able to do so as sameer had held her tight by her waist close to him.Naina tilted her head upwards to see her handsome husband who was nuzzling into her crook of neck.She blushed seeing their position but somehow managed to sit straight.She carrassed his hairs softly,sameer moved towards her in sleep and placed his head on her lap.Naina smilled and just looked at his serene face,she just kept adoring him and did not realise that she had been seeing him since an hour..

"sameee utiye late hogaya hai.." she said as her fingers moved in his silky locks..

"itne jaldi koi nahi aata nainu,sone do aur tum bhi so jao.." he said snuggling into her,naina knew he will not get up so she started crying fakely,sameer quickly woke up and got concerned..

"nainu kya hua?" he asked her in concern..

"voh kya hai na aap ut nahi rahe the isliye rona pada.." she said gigling and ran into the washroom taking her clothes from the cupboard,it took sameer some minutes to realise that she had fooled him.He just smilled a bit and ruffeled his hairs.

****************

At night sameer was sitting on the study table frustrated as he was not able to find out the mistake in his accounts file.Naina was looking at him,she moved towards him and tapped his shoulder.

"mai ek baar dekhu,I can help you..." she said softly..

"tumhe nahi samjega nainu.." he said..she kept her hands on her waist narrowing her eyes..

"apko shayad pata nahi hoga mai VJN university ki eklauti GS and meri batch ki topper hu.." she said to him with a proud smile...

"Aur tumhe yeh pata nahi hoga ki mai Patel University ka topper hu,aur yeh problem agar mujse solve nahi ho raha hai toh tumse bhi nahi hoga Miss GS sahiba.." he said smilling fakely..Naina snatched his file and took pen from his hand and sat on the bed..

"maine kaha na nahi hoga vaise bhi Patel University ke aage VJN University kabhi nahi aaya hai.." he said in mocking tone..

"Mr Maheshwari hogaya,and check zarur karna.." Naina said handing him the file..he was suprised and checked the file twice..

"aapna man jao VJN is better than Patel University.." she said smirking,sameer stood and pulled her by her waist.

"VJN can never defeat Patel University.." he said looking into her eyes,both of them glared each other angrily..

"apko manna hi hoga Mr Maheshwari ki VJN is better than Patel University, aur jab tak aap nahi manoge I am not going to talk to you.." she said wriggling out of his hold glaring him and went to bed as it was too late.Sameer gave a Whatever Look and wind up his work and laid down to sleep and pulled the whole blanket making naina angry.She pulled the whole blanket to herself.

"naina tum ab zyada kar rahi ho..." sameer said angrily...

"mai nahi aap zyada kar rahe ho,mai pehle sone aayi toh yeh blanket mera hai.." she replied him back,they continued pulling the blanket and naina was successful in taking the blanket from him she made a face teasing him.

"Patel University topper can't even pull a blanket.." she said mokingly and laid down,sameer was too angry he pulled the blanket with full force and covered her fully with it.She struggled to come out of that blanket as he had held her along with the blanket in his tight grip.

"pagal ho kya aap.." she said panting for breath.sameer just made the most innocent face..

"are tum soyi nahi with Your Favourite Blanket.." he said in teasing tone...naina got up of the bed grumpily and went towards the table..sameer's eyes widened up seeing her take the jug of water...

"naina dare you throw that water on my face.." sameer said getting up from the bed,naina was about to throw water on his face but sameer held her hand and twisted it and pulled her,her back was facing his chest while she was whincing in pain as he had held her hand..

"saneer leave my hand.." she said in pain but sameer was not leaving her,naina bit his hand..

"ahh,nainaaa..agar tum ladki na hoti na toh sachi maar deta tumhe" he screamed in pain loosing her grip on her..

"aur agar kal maine promise nahi kiya hota na toh kasam se zor se ek tapad marti.." naina said in anger..sameer held her face harshly..

"ek baat sunlo Patel University hi best hai.."sameer said making naina's anger reach next level..she scratched his face in anger..sameer was shocked by her move he touched his face which was bleeding...At that time deepika and rohan entered the room.

"bhabhi bhai aap dono chila kyu rahe ho,apki aawaz pure ghar mai gunj rahi hai..." deepika asked naina and sameer,while rohan was just staring at sameer's face and started laughing like a maniac,sameer glared him making him stop laughing.

"bhabhi I am impressed kya notcha hai apne bhai ki shakal ko.." rohan said gigling..

"tu mummy papa ko bula na rohan,pagalo jaisa has raha hai idiot.." deepika said to him..rohan went to call vivek and vishaka..

**

"naina beta tu teek hai na,kyu pareshaan karta hai tu meri bachi ko.." vishaka said as she entered into the room..

"mai kaha pareshaan karta hu,isne hi muje kata aur dekho kya kiya.." he said showing the bite mark and his scratched face..

"maa voh keh rahe the ki VJN is not better than Patel University aur muje pura blanket se cover kardiya I was not able to breath too,unhone mera haath twist kiya tha.." naina too complained against him,sameer and naina both were glaring each other..rohan and deepika were looking at them in shock.

"rohan kasam se maine couples ko aise jagadte hue nahi dekha.." deepika said in shock..

"humare bhai bhabhi lakho mai ek haina..." rohan replied as even he was shocked..

"chuhiya kahiki.." sameer commented seeing naina..

"to..toh aa..aap girraffe kahike.."naina replied him..

"bas karo tum dono chote bacho jaise lad rahe ho,vishaka mai toh kehta hu aaj naina aur sameer ko alag kamre mai sone do nahi toh ek dusre ko jaan se maar denge..mai rohan ki kamre mai sota hu,naina tum vishaka ke saath sona.." vivek said sternely,vishaka too agreed.Naina and Sameer looked each other at shock.Rohan,Vivek and Deepika went from their room.

"naina bacha chalo,bohut raat hogayi aur aap mahashay so jana.." vishaka said to sameer,naina and sameer were just looking at each other,sameer looked away naina frowned and went along with vishaka.

Ab kya karenge sameer aur naina?

Hope you like this part?

Miss kiya is story ko?(ps-I know this is the most idiotic question I am asking😂)