Pyaar ke Dushman😤

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 23-PYAAR KE DUSHMAN

Naina was waitting for sameer in the restaurant...it had been about fifteen minutes he had not come...he left her there saying that he could come in five minutes...she had puffed her face in anger seeing him coming running towards her..

"sorry nainu...voh bas kuch kaam tha.." he said sitting in front of her...she did not say anything to him and looked other side...

"nainu yaha ka chaat is just awesome..." he tried to lift her mood...

"apko sab pata hai na.."she asked him clenching her jaw...

"haa aise koi chiz nahi hai jo Sameer Maheshwari ko nahi pata.." he said raising his imaginary collar...

"ek chiz nahi pata...ki aise anjaan shehar mai apne patni ko akela chodkar nahi jaate.." she said in anger and left from the restaurant..sameer followed her..

"are sorry na....rukho nainu...meri jaan sorry....biwiji rukhiye toh.." he said calling her...he ran quickly but she had already sat in the car they were travelling in..sameer sat in the backseat beside her and held his ears mumbling a sorry she could not help but smile seeing his cute puppy face...she took his hand off from his ears...

"sorry nainu.." he said again...

"agli baar nahi karoge na aise aap.." she asked him to which he nodded his head in way of no...they went back to the restaurant and had their food...when they reached the hotel sameer asked naina to go to the room..she went to the room...

She opened her bag and looked at the nighties bag..she had no nightwears she had to wear this only...

"yeh nighty..bhagwanjii..ismai kapde se zyada net hai..yeh mai sameer ke samne kaise pehenu.." she muttered to herself but her trance was broken when she heard the crick of door...naina took a duppata and covered a nighty in it and rushed to the washroom...sameer came in and peeped to see if naina was there or not...seeing her not there he kept a packet in the cupboard...

"nainaa....kya kar rahi ho andar...kuch problem hai kya.." sameer asked sitting on the bed...it had been late she had not come out of the washroom..

"jii aii.." she said and came out of the washroom...sameer looked at her and made a confused face..

"tand lag rahi hai tumhe?" he asked her as she had wrapped her dupatta around her...

"h..haa..na..nahi..matlab.."she stammered...

"kya hua..aur aaj..nighty pehna hai tumne.." he asked her as she always wears kurti at night...he got uo and went towards her...he touched her face slightly..she inclined her face towards his touch in shyness..and bit her lips...his hands went towards her dupatta to remove it but she held it..

"sameer.." she called his name like a whisper...she looked at his intense orbs..sameer leaned towards her ears and said huskily...

"mere samne kya sharmana nainu.." he said making her numb at her spot...she closed her eys tightly sameer peppered some kisses on her faces holding her by waist pulling her closer...naina held his shirt in her fist blushing badly..but their lovely moment was broken by a phone call...

"sameer...call.." naina said stammering..sameer picked uo the call without even seeing the caller name..

"bhai...actually muje na kuch doubt hai..yeh samaj nahi aa raha hai.." rohan spoke..

"rohaannnn..tuu..." sameer said in frustration..

"mai hi hu..aur kon phone karega apko.." rohan said gigling..

"akal hai tujmai...is wakt phone kyu kiya tune.." sameer said angrily..

"bhai kaam ki toh baat puchna tha...voh muje ek deal karne bola hai dad ne aur muje kuch samaj nahi aa raha hai please samja doge bhai.." rohan asked him..

"jab mai vaha ghar mai tha tab tuje yeh sab cheeze yaad nahi aati thi kya.." sameer asked him getting irritated..

"kya bhai ab toh kaam ki baat hi puch raha hu...ek minute aap kaam karne se chid rahe ho..aap mere sameer bhai hi hona..." rohan asked being overdramatic...

"chup reh...jo bata raha hu dyaan se sun.." sameer said explaining him about the work...naina sighed in relief and thanked rohan in her mind...

"ab hogaya na...byee goodnight chote.." sameer said with extra sweetness...naina looked at sameer in tension...

"areee...bhai rukhiye toh...bhabhi hai vaha...muje baat karni hai unse.." rohan said..sameer felt like killing him for disturbing them...

"kya baat karni hai..muje baat karne nahi de raha usse aur tuje baat karni hai naina se.." sameer said trying to control his anger...naina took the phone from him..

"haa rohan kya baat karni hai tumhe.." naina asked him..

"bhabhi aapko cake banana aata hai na..please muje recipe bologi uska.." rohan asked..

"cake...tumhe cake banana hai...lekin kiske liye...deepu maa nanu papa kisi ka bhi birthday nahi hai aur nahi koi special event.."she asked him in confusion..

"bh..bhabhi..aa...aap ca..cake ka..kaise bana..te hai ...ye..h ba..bataiye na..please.." rohan stammered badly...naina agreed and started telling him the recipe...sameer's blood was boiling here....they were about to romance with each other when his not so masum brother called..how difficult it is to make naina in romantic mood and he spoilt it in seconds...he took the phone from naina and screamed at rohan...

"cake khana hai tuje toh order karna...mumbai mai aisi konsi afat padi hai ki is wakt koi cake shop khula nahi hai...akal hai tuje...nirlaj...beshisht...honeymoon mai aye hue bhai bhabhi ko phone karke pareshaan kar raha hai..pura mood bigad diya tune...ab chup chap soo jaa....aur haaa cake khaya yaa banaya na toh teri kher nahi.." sameer said angrily cutting the phone..he turned to see but naina had already laid on the bed covering herself with duvet...even his mood was fully spoilt...so he switched off the lights and laid beside her closing his eyes...naina turned to look at him and just interwined her hand with him...he smilled feeling her touch...both of them slept holding each others hands together

Missed Rohan??

How was this part??

Hope you like it.Do vote and comment please...