Shock🤧

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 74-SHOCK

Naina was sitting lifeless while Deepika held her by her shoulder supporting her.Rohan was standing next to her as tears flowed from his eyes too.It was unexpected for them! Doctor had just come out of the operation theatre and informed them that Sameer was no longer with them.He was not able to survive even after their efforts of nearly eight to nine hours of saving him.

Naina fell on her seat as her mind went numb for seconds.Deepika shook her,made her drink water but Naina was unable to understand anything.

"me..mere sameer m..muje aise chodkar nahi jaa sakte,m..muje mere sameer cho..chodkar nahi jaa sakte.."Naina started crying badly muttering against her breath ,Deepika hugged her tightly as even she was crying.Their Bhai was no more!

"bhabhi sambhaliye apne aap ko.." Rohan said seeing her state..

Till then the doctor came out of the operation room with a strecher.Naina ran towards him and looked at the person who was no other than Sameer,Dead body of Sameer.

"sam..sameer aap natak kar rahe ho na,sameer please apni aakhe kholiye please,please mai nahi reh sakti apke bina,muje chodkar mat jaiye na,aa...apne toh promise kiya tha na muje ki aap muje kabhi chodkar nahi jaoge t..toh aap muje aise chodkar kaise jaa sakte ho sameer,sameer please muje chodkar mat jao.." Naina said crying badly holding his hand tightly.Rohan held Naina while they took the strecher away from her.

"bhabhi bhai ab kabhi vapis nahi ayenge.." Deepika said looking at the dead body of Sameer as they took him away.Naina was crying badly collapsed in the floor looking towards Sameer's dead body being taken away.

Dil ka dariya beh hi gaya
Ishq ibadat ban hi gaya

Baat dil ki nazron ne ki
Sach keh raha, teri kasam
Tere bin ab na lenge ik bhi dam
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum💔

***

"Finally it's done!The Great Sameer Maheshwari has died! Aaj ke baad only Ayaansh Singhania will be the Business Tycoon and Naina will be mine, Only Mine!"Ayansh says laughing evily and sips alcohol seeing Naina who was sitting in balcony of her room.He was getting drunken just seeing her,getting lost in her beauty.She was wearing a simple kurti,her face had turned red due to continuous crying.She was carrassing a photoframe as tears rolled down her cheeks..

"Just one day left Angel to be Mine!" Ayaansh said smirking..

"bhabhi kuch kha lijiye please.." Rohan said but she nodded her head in way of no..

"bhabhi kha lijiye please.." Deepika said wiping her tears..

"n..nahi Sameer ne bhi kuch khaya nahi hoga,ma..mai unke saath hi khaungi.." Naina said in between her hiccups..

"bhabhi bhai nahi ayenge.." Rohan said to her trying to make her understand..

"na..nahi voh ayenge,mere saneer muje chodkar nahi jaa sakte,unhe aana hi hoga.." Naina said sobbing wiing her tears carlessly with back of her palm..

"bhabhi he's no more.." Deepika said trying to make her understand.

"nahi unhe kuch nahi hua hai,Mere sameer ko kuch nahi hua hai,He will come,come for sure.." Naina said acting as a mad women.Deepika just hugged her tightly.

"kya bolungi mai nanu,maa aur papa ko,unhone sameer ko yaha ane ke liye permission bhi isliye diya tha kyuki mai unke saath thi unka dyaan rakhne,I was not able to save him,Maine unhe kho diya Deepu kho diya unhe.."Naina said breaking down in her embrace.Rohan and Deepika were too broken.They had lost Their Bhai! The person whom they trusted the most.The person who stood by them in every situation.The person who was a part of their soul.

THEY LOST HIM!

This is not a dream sequence!

What is your feelings reading this?

Ab kuch bolna baki hi nahi hai bolungi toh pakka maar doge muje isliye I am running..

Stay Safe!!