Never Have I Ever😳

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 24-NEVER HAVE I EVER

Next day naina woke up and rubbed her eyes lazily...but suddenly her eyrs widened seeing their position...she was lying close to sameer...while he had wrapped his hands around her petty body nuzzling into her neck...her heart fluttered feeling soo close proximity...she looked at him who was looking handsome even in his sleep...she moved her hands towards his silky hairs which was spread on his face...feeling her soft hands brushing against his face his grip on her tightened and moved holding her along with her so that she laid over...naina gasped and blushed badly realising their position..she kept her head on his chest with a shy smile...

After sometime naina wriggeled out of his hold and went to washroom to freshen up...

************************************

After visiting some places in kashmir the couples came back to the hotel...naina was leaning on sameer while he had held her...till then they saw tanishka and rahul who were clicking selfies seeing samaina they waved a hii...

"heyy doll looking beautiful..as usual.." tanishka hugged naina...

"sameer..dinner hogaya kya...." rahul asked..

"haa...abhi restaurant se aa rahe hai.."sameer replied...

"then we should spend some time together...know about each other...what about playing never have I ever.." tanishka said joyfully...sameer naina and rahul agreed..

Naina adjusted the bed...and sat next to sameer...rahul and tanishka had come to their room and sat in front of them...

"okay so sameer tum start karo.." tanishka said..

"Hmm..Never Have I Ever had a crush on someone.." he said...tanishka saw dangerously at rahul who gulped the juice..

"yaar I had crush on a Riya lekin phir uska transfer hogaya...I have said you na tashu...I just love you... "rahul said making a puppy face and kissed her cheeks...tashu frowned but then smilled...

"crush matlab?" naina asked innocently...sameer just smilled seeing her...

"doll crush matlab the person you like but that's a secret.."tashu explained her...naina nodded her head in way of understanding and then sipped her juice making sameer widen his eyes in shock...

"you liked someone?!!" he asked her as if his eyes would pop out of his socket....

"yes...I like him actually muje aaj bhi usse itna pyaar hai na ki agar samne aa jaye so I will hug him tightly...he is soo handsome...and that smile...hayyee....mera toh dil hi aagaya hai uspar...My Siddharth.." she said wrapping her hands around herself as if she was hugging him...sameer was just shocked...tashu and rahul were too shocked by this...

"y..yeh siddharth kon hai..." sameer asked fisting his hands in anger...

"apko Siddharth nahi pata" she asked him in shock...

"muje kaise pata hoga...agar hath mai aaye toh vahi zinda zameen mai gad dunga.." he said the last line to himself...

"apko Siddharth Shukla nahi pata.." naina asked him in disbelief....tashu interrupted her...

"doll tum Siddharth Shukla..I mean you were talking about your celebrity crush.."she asked her...naina bobbed her head...everybody sighed in relief...

"aap logo ko kya laga?"naina asked innocently...

"kuch nahi Nainu...we will continue acha tum start karo." sameer said smilling like an idiot...

"okay...Never Have I Ever cheated in exams.." she spoke...tanishka sipped her bowl of juice..rahul sipped it...naina looked at sameer who too sipped it...

"apne bhi cheat kiya hai exams mai.." she asked sameer...

"naina sab karte hai.." rahul said with a smile..sameer just giggled seeing her face which was shocked because He Cheated In Exams!!...then rahul spoke..

"Never Have I Ever used abusive language.." rahul said...sameer sipped his juice...

"actually office ke work load mai I have cursed some of my employees.." sameer said...tashu spoke next

"Never Have I Ever done it yet.." she said...naina looked at her with confused expression..

"done what??" she asked her...

"done it.." tashu said being confused by her question and looked at sameer who was chuckling seeing his wife's innocence...

"haven't you done it yet sameer.. " she asked him...he nodded his way in no..

"seriously..stop kidding bro.." rahul said as he was not able to believe him...

"seriously we have not done it yet.." sameer said..

"you are really a gentlemen..I mean having such a beautiful wife you have controlled yourself.." tanishka said..

"koi rasam hai kya yeh...." naina asked them...

"nainu its not important for time being...rehne do...let me continue this game.." sameer said trying to distract her tiny mind...but she was too stubborn..

"muje jaana hai..konsi baat ki baat kar rahe ho aap..aagar aap muje nahi bataoge toh I will call maa..." she treatened sameer...

"aree..nahi...mai batata hu.." sameer said and whispered something in her ear...naina stiffened at her position listening to it and covered her face in shyness and hid her herself in sameer's embrace...

"I think we should leave.." rahul said and took tashu along with him to give them privacy...naina was just hidding herself in his embrace...sameer just smilled seeing his shy and innocent wife....

How was this part??

Do vote,comment and also follow me please..