Possessive🙄

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 49-POSSESSIVE

Naina and Sameer had reached Delhi Mansion of the Maheshwaris.Naina had draped a white saree and pinned a strand of hair at side leaving her hairs open,with minimal makeup she looked angelic.Sameer had wore his black blazer and looked at her lovingly.She turned and asked him through gestures how she was looking.Sameer took slow steps towards her and pulled her by her waist,naina was just looking at him .He touched her face making her face touch pinkish hue in seconds.She bit her lips fisting his coat,and looking down in shyness.Sameer made her look at him with his fingers and leaned towards her eyeing her lips,naina was just looking at his eyes as her heart was beating varyingly.Sameer's lips were close to her when the cook disturbed their loving moment.

"sahab aaj nashte mai kya banau?" the servant asked,naina's grip of sameer's coat tightened.Sameer pulled her in his embrace.

"aap kuch simple bana lijiye.." sameer replied and the cook went from there,sameer tried to unhug naina but she held him tight,sameer smilled seeing his shy wifey.

"tumhe janna hai na ki tum kaisi dikh rahi ho?" sameer asked her sweetly,she looked at him and bobbed her head in way of yes.

"tumna..tumna ekdum filmo ki bhootni dikh rahi ho.." sameer said kissing her earlobe and running from there,naina looked at him laughing as she realised what he said,she took the pillow and threw it at him sameer managed to dodge it.

"Aap bohut bure ho.." she said huffing in anger..

"ohh aisa kya,thank you so much nainu oh sorry meri bhootni.." sameer said teasing her,naina made a bad face then smirked thinking something she took her phone and dialled someone,saneer did not understand what she was doing but then soon ran towards her and took her phone away...

" Aise karne ka sochna bhi mat nainu.."sameer said,naina tried to take her phone from him..

"mai maa ko sab bata dungi,mera phone toh dijiye.." she said trying to get the phone in that process sameer fell on bed and naina too fell over him.Sameer cut the phone and held his precious person,tugging her hairs behind her ear..

"aaj toh bhagwan bhi chahte hai ki hum dono ekdusre se pyaar kare.." sameer said looking at his wifey lovingly,naina looked at him as her face had turned red like a beetroot.He flipped their position,naina was lying  under him,sameer started placing wet kisses on her face,while she held his arm .A shy smile tingeled on her face.

"Sameer please,h..hume late ho raha hai.." she said with difficulty,sameer realised she was right.He was the CEO and he must reach office on time,so he controlled himself and was about to stand but naina's mangalsutra got untangeled with his coat button making him fall over her.Naina removed her mangalsutra which was entangeled with his button while he adored his Naina..

*****

Sameer and Naina made a grand entry in the Maheshwari Industries.Prakashji the person who managed the company in sameer's and vivek's absence greeted them.

"good morning uncle.." naina greeted him back,sameer and prakashji just smilled seeing her

"sameer wish na.." she said to sameer cutely..

"good morning prakashji.." sameer greeted him with a smile,naina had held sameer's hand as she was seeing the interiors of the Maheshwari Industry.Sameer looked at the employees who were oogling over his wifey making him fist his hand in anger.He glared at them and pulled naina by her waist showing his possession over her to them.Naina just looked at him and smilled as she was unaware of all this.Naina smilled widely as she saw sameer's name written in metal infront of his cabin entry.Sameer took her inside the cabin and locked the room.

Naina was busy looking around his cabin but stiffened a Thud noise.She looked at Sameer who had just threw some files on the floor,his eyes had turned red in anger.He looked at naina who was just staring him blankly.He pulled her into his embrace and nuzzeled into her crrok of neck.

"jii kya hua apko?" naina asked concernely..

"tumhe aise dekhne ka haq sirf mera hai,agar tumhe kisi ne bhi gandi nazro se dekha toh mai uska aakh fod dunga.."sameer said angrily holding her more tightly,naina understood the matter,she unhugged him and cupped his face,tiptoeing to his height kissed his cheek.

"mai toh bas apki hu na,ab bhootni dikhai bhi deti hai kya.." she asked to lighten the mood,saneer could not help but giggle..

"meri nainu bhootni nahi hai.." he said lovingly..

"lekin apne hi toh kaha tha na.." she said making a cute face..

"meri nainu sabse pyaari hai,mere liye ek pari jaise.." sameer said sweetly,naina just smilled..

"aap bhi ache ho lekin gussa karte ho na tab monster lagte ho.." she said pulling his cheeks,she then took the files he had thrown and arranged it.

"bhookh lagi hai.."he said making a cute face..

"abhi toh nashta kiya tha na.." she replied being confused..

"muje kuch meetha khana hai.."he said tapping his lips,naina looked away blushing..

"besharam hogaye ho aap.." she said shyly...

"apni biwi se hi toh meetha mang raha hu.." he said leaning towards her..

"chup besharam.." she said hitting his chest with a smile,he too smiled a bit..

"acha bas hug hi karlo muje.." he said opening his arms,she snuggled into his embrace resting her head on his chest,both of them had a satisfactory smile on their face..

Hope you like this part.Tried adding bohut sare samaina moments,pasand toh aaya na??

Any suggestion then please tell.