Cake😍

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 27-CAKE

Rohan stammered badly as he spoke due to sameer's angry gaze.

"bhabhi ek help chahiye thi apki..." he said not even looking at sameer..

"ha bolo rohan kya help chahiye.." naina asked him softly...

"bhabhi aap please ek cake bana doge...please bhabhi.." rohan said..naina started gigling seeing sameer's expression..

"heyy bhagwan tune than hi liya hai na ki tu muje meri biwi ke saath akela nahi chodega..kiske liye cake hai re...usse toh mai shap deta hu.." sameer said cursing but rohan interrupted him quickly..

"nahi...aap shap mat dijiye...dost ke liye hai.." rohan said..

"itni fikar apni dost ke liye ladka hai yaa ladki??"sameer asked narrowing his eyes..

"b..bha..bhai kya bol rahe ho aap...bhabhi cake bana doge na.." rohan said fumbling..

"haa abhi bana dungi..." naina said with a smile..rohan ran from there while sameer glared him..he frowned again their loving moment was spoilt...naina looked at him and chuckeled...she went towards him and wrapped her hand around his neck while he grumpily did not even look at her.

"suniye..gussa ho kya?" she asked suppressing her smile..

"tumhe kya lagta hai?" he asked in anger..

"gussa hi ho...lekin mai kya soch rahi thi ki aap mere saath kitchen mai..muje cake banane mai saath denge...actually kya hai na bohut raat hogayi hai..maa aur  deepu apne kamre mai rahenge na.." she said looking at his expressions which turned into a happy smile..and pulled her by her waist..

"toh aap chahti hai ki mai apka madat karu.." he asked smirking mischeivously..naina blushed bitting her lips not looking at his intense gaze..he just smilled who became romantic as well as his shy wifey instantly..

************************************

"sameer.." she said as a whisper as he held her by her waist and backhugged her nuzzling into her neck..he just hummed in response..

"sameer please muje yeh cake banana hai na..please.." she requested as his warm breath fanned against her soft skin..

"toh banao..mai apna kaam kar raha hu.."he said kissing her earlobe making her shiver...she somehow was doing her work...her hairs were falling on her face sameer tugged it behind her ear lovingly...he was busy oogling over her as she did her work..

"aap yeh chocolate taste karke bataiye na..acha bana hai ki nahi.."naina asked turning towards him..he pulled her by her waist...he held the bowl of chocolate in other hand and placed it on the slab,he dipped her finger and brought it near his lips and sucked the chocolate making her gasp and then her face turned crimson instantly..she pushed him and turned as she was not able to see him,her heart was pumping badly she looked at the fingers which he just sucked while a shy smile touched her lips.

"Jaldi se kaam katam karke aajao wifey.." sameer said kissing her earlobe and going to their room.Naina blushed at his actions and then continued to do her work as a shy smile was plastered on her face.

************************************

Missed this story??

Hope you liked this part.

Do vote,comment and also do follow me.