Mud💗

DIL KA DARIYA

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 46-MUD

Rohan was sitting on the couch in sameer's cabin making faces.Sameer was getting irritated by his behaviour and finally asked him the reason.

"tuje kuch hua hai kya,muje kabse dekh dekhkar aisi shakale bana raha hai.." sameer asked him in anger..

"bhai aap pakka 27 years ke ho na.." rohan asked..

"ab tuje meri age bhi nahi pata,rohan yeh sab kya faltu ki chizo par dimag laga raha hai tu,kaam par dyaan de.." sameer scolded him..

"muje na naina bhabhi par taras aata hai ki unhone ek bhudde se shaadi kar liya.." rohan said as his voice was laced with pity..

"tune muje bhudda kaha chote??" sameer said in shocked tone..

"aur nahi toh kya,har din bas kaam kaam karte rehte ho,kabhi bhabhi ke saath time spend kiya hai,kabhi gumane legaye ho,aap bhabhi se pyaar toh karte ho na?" rohan asked him..

"mai nainu par abhi nahi chilata,meri aur naina ki arrange marriage hui hai love marriage nahi jo mai usse pyaar karu.."he said shrugging off..

"matlab apko bhabhi pasand nahi.." rohan asked in shock..

"aisi baat nahi hai muje naina bohut pasand hai,bohut hi pyaari si,masum si hai voh,nanu mummy papa tuje aur  deepu ko kitne ache se sambhalti hai voh.." sameer said with a smile on his face..

"hume toh pata hi hai ki bhabhi kitni achi hai,aap toh pyaar karte ho  na bhabhi se,manta hu ki apki arrange marriage hui hai lekin shaadi ke baad bhi toh pyaar ho sakta hai.." rohan tried making sameer understand..

"dekh naina meri responsiblity hai,meri biwi hai ab uski har khwaish pura karna mera farz hai,jo hona hoga voh hojayega ab tu yeh sab chod kaam par dyaan laga.."sameer said handing him some files..

"bhai aap meri baat toh suno.." rohan tried to explain him but sameer just instructed him the work..

******

Sameer came out wiping his wet hairs,while naina was just staring him with a smile tingling on her face.Sameer looked at her and raised his eyebrow asking her the reason what she was looking at..

"aap bohut cute ho.." she said lovingly..

"GS sahiba ladko ko cute nahi handsome kehte hai.." he said smirking..

"aha,aap cute hi ho,ek minute.." she said and took a photo from the cupboard ,it was of his childhood,sameer tried go take it from her but naina did not give it to him..

"nainu muje do and haa yeh bachpan ka photo hai ab I am not so bubbly,mai koi cute nahi hu samji.." he said again trying to take the photo..

" aap ho cute aur bohut zyada cute ho patidev..."naina said pulling his cheeks,sameer looked at her in shock..

"nainu photo do muje.." he said again but naina showed him tongue and ran from there..

"aap pehle muje pakadkar dikhao.." she said gigling as she ran from the room,sameer chased her but she was quick,her laughter echoed in the mansion while sameer chased her,rohan deepika vishaka nanu and vivek were seeing them..

Naina ran towards Vishaka and hid behind her..

"mummy ke peeche kyu chup rahi homaine kaha give my photo back.." sameer said trying to catch naina,whie naina made faces teasing him and ran out of the house...

"bhabhi barish ho rahi hai bahar.." deepika said but naina had already gone out while sameer chased her...

Naina ran towards the garden,sameer too came there running,both of them were drenched in rain,sameer came running towards her but he slipped and fell on the ground,naina started laughing clutching her stomach..

"Patel University topper can't even catch me.." she started teasing him..

"ahh.." sameer whined holding his leg,naina became concerned and went near him,sameer pulled her by her hand in a jerk and switched his side,she was below him while he was hovering over her..

"yeh cheating hai sameer.." naina said making a cute pout..

"everything is fair jaan.." sameer said tugging her hair strand with his muddy hand,he kissed her cheeks and all over her glowing face,a shy smile touched her lips and she held sameer's shirt in her fist...sameer took off her dupatta and placed kisses on her slneck and shoulder,naina breath was getting uneven she wrapped her hands around him and nuzzeled into his neck,sameer held her and sat properly,naina looked at him and diverted her eyes as she was unable to look into his intense orbs..

"Puri chocolate dikh rahi ho nainu.." sameer said smilling..

"ahhh! Yeh meri favourite kurti thi,puri karab hogayi.." she said looking at her kurta..

"bhuddu ho puri,nayi kurti dilwa dunga na mai.." sameer said hitting her forehead lightly..

"nahi jii,muje nahi chahiye,mere paas pehle se bohut hai,apne toh puri dukaan karidh kar dii hai muje.." she said cutely,sameer took the photo from her hands and made her stand too..

"sorry yeh photo kharab hogayi.." she said holding her ears,sameer smilled and ruffled his hairs..

"koi baat nahi ,mummy ke paas toh aise hazaar photo honge.." he said while she giggled,sameer took her duppata which was lying on ground and wrapped it around her,she was about to walk but slipped,sameer held her before she could fall,they were looking into each others eyes,naina's face seemed to be heated,sameer made her stand properly and picked her in his arms,she tried to stop him but he was too stubborn,and took her in the room..

*****

Naina was sneezing while sameer came freshening again

"aur karo masti,yahi hoga na.." he said to her ,she looked at him making a puppy face,seeing which he melted,he made her sit on the bed at that time vishaka came in the room with two glass of turmeric milk..

"naina bacha yeh pi lena,sameer tu bhi yeh pi  zukaam nahi hoga.." vishaka said lovingly,naina nodded her head in way of okay,vishaka left while naina drank the milk whipe sameer too drank it making faces,naina chuckeled seeing him..

It was too late,naina was still shivering badly sameer switched off the air condition and covered her with duvet properly,she held his hand and gestured him to sleep using the same duvet,she snuggled into him holding him tight while sameer to slept holding his baby wifey close to him...

Hope you like this part.

I tried adding some samaina moments.In next part there would be a chotu sa judaai.(Don't kill me for this😋😅)

𝐃𝐈𝐋 𝐊𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें