Ganesh Chaturthi💓

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 57-GANESH CHATURTHI

It was the day when ganpathi bappa was coming.The ladies were ready in traditional navari saree.Sameer came in the house and searched for
Naina.She was helping Vishaka in cooking.He was about to go when he saw Rohan talking with Deepika.

"chote muje zaruri kaam hai teri bhabhi ke saath toh tu mere kamre mai mat aana.." sameer warned him..

"apka kaam hai bhabhi ke saath toh mai kyu aau?" rohan asked pretending to be innocent,sameer scrunched his eyebrows..

"are bhai aap jao is bandar ko mai yaha se hilne nahi dungii.." deepika said with a smile..

****

"aap muje yaha kyu laye ho,itna sara kaam hai aur aap muje yaha lekar aagaye,maa vaha akeli kaam kar rahi hai,kuch bolo bhi bolye kyu nahi?" naina was speaking but sameer just hugged her tightly rubbing his nose on her nape making her fist his kurta.He cupped her face with his hands and looked at her who was looking beautiful,just like a proper Maharashtrian.Her lips were adorned with a pink lipstick while she looked angelic wearing the nose ring.He leaned towards her lips but reality struck to Naina and palmed his mouth..

"jii mera upvaas hai.." she said softly,making sameer frustrated..

"aisa kuch nahi hota nainu,aaj humara pyaar ka dushman nahi aaya toh tum hi ban gayi humare pyaar ki dushman.." sameer said irritatedly,Naina held his face gently and kissed his cheeks..

"nainu maine tumhare liye kuch laya hai.."sameer said huskily holding her by her waist...

"mere liyee!" she squealed in happiness seeing  kamarpatta,he just smilled seeing her happiness..

"nahi deepu ke liye.." he replied her...

"bohut achi hai deepu par bohut achi lagegi.." naina said with a smile while sameer frowned and hit her head not so hardly..

"bhuddhu tumhare liye laya hai maine,mai pehenau jaan?" sameer asked her to which she nodded her head in way of yes.Sameer kneeled down and took the kamarpatta and tied it around her waist.Naina closed her eyes as she felt his fingers brushing against her bare skin.Sameer held her waist and kissed her waist near her navel making her hold her shoulder..

"sameer.." she called him lovinglyy...

"hmm sameer ki jaan.." he said still kissing her soft skin..

"sameer hum late hojayenge.." she said shutting her eyes tightly,sameer stood up and kissed her forehead lovingly controlling his desires..

"chale?" he asked her to which she bobbed her head in way of yes but then stopped him and moved close to him while he was just looking at her,she rubbed his cheeks with her pallu removing the kiss mark from his  face he smilled seeing this and took her down holding her by her waist...

***

"rohan yeh bappa ke liye hai.." deepika said smaking his head as he was about to take modak from plate which was offered to ganpathi idol..

"yaar kabse rakha hai muje khana hai ,mummy bhabhi mai yeh lu kya bas ek modak please.." rohan requested to which vishaka agreed,rohan started eating as if he was starving for about a week..

Naina was sitting next to sameer.She held his hand and started doodling on his palm.Sameer looked at him and raised his brow asking what happened but she just grinned cutely..
She wrapped her hand around his waist and rested her head on his chest.It was about 3pm some people were coming for taking blessings of ganpathi.Sameer just held her as she slept in his arms.

"sameer naina ko room mai sula de,bachi ne bohut kaam kiya hai aaj.." Vishaka said swaying naina's head..

"yeh so gayi hai kaise le jau?" sameer asked her..

"are bhai itna bhi nahi pata uta kar le jao,ekdum buddho jaise baat karte ho aap bhai bilkul bhi romantic nahi ho phir muje taunt marte ho ki mai pyaar ka dushman hu.." rohan said quickly and ran away from there before sameer could react.Deepika was laughing while Sameer looked at the direction where rohan ran making a face.

He picked Naina in his arms and took her to their room.Made her lie on the bed and was about to move but felt a tug on his collar.She was holding his collar in her fist.It was her habit and he just smilled seeing it.Kissing her fist he covered her with the blanket and went to close the door.He laid beside her and adored his loving wifey.He traced his finger on her face softly,while she shifted towards him.Sameer interwined his hands with her and slept holding her hand tightly promising never to leave her to himself. 

Hope you like this part.

Tried putting samaina moments.😋😋

Ab treat de diya ha maine😜.

Do check my message board.It's about  my next story.(of course that will not be posted so soon.Ekbaar Monster's Angel katam ho jane do then I will post.)