Andar😌

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 31-ANDAR

Sameer came out of the room in his grumpy mood.While chachiji called him for the lunch.He sat on the dinning table and looked at rohan and deepu who were just staring at him to know his expressions..

"lagta hai bhai ne phir se ladai ki.." deepika said to rohan in whisper tone..

"yaar matlab humari puri mehenet bekar gayi.." rohan replied..

"nainaaa..preeti naina kaha hai.." chachiji asked her as she had been calling her from long time..

"apne kamre mai hi thi maa..jijaji naina apke saath hi thi na.." preeti asked sameer..

"haa naina apne kamre mai hi thi.." riyansh answered before sameer could..

"mai hu naina ka pati yani preeti ka jijaji.." sameer said with a forced smile...

"bhabhi apke saath hi thi na.." rohan asked sameer..

"haa mere saath hi thi.." sameer replied eating a chapatti dipped in the gravy..

"tune meri bachi par phirse chilaya toh nahi na..."vishaka asked him who was sitting next to him..

"mu..mummy..mai..ka..kaha.." sameer stammered..vishaka took the piece of chapatti he was going to eat and kept it back in his plate..

"pehle jakar meri bachi ko mana aur yaha laa..." vishaka said in strict tone...sameer went inside the room and was shocked seeing his naina crying..he rushed to her..

"nainu..kya hua.." he asked her softly..

"vo..voh mujse magalsutra ghum gaya...maine sab jagah dund liya par muje nahi mila...ab sab muje datenge.." naina said sobbing...sameer wiped her tears with his palm..

"koi nahi datega..aur hum naya banva lenge na.." sameer said casually but he knew how much did she believe in all this rituals..

"naya banva lenge ka kya matlab hai ha..mangalsutra koi khilona hai kya jo badal denge.." she asked him and started crying...sameer tried to calm her down..he himself checked the room to find her mangalsutra but on not finding him he got tensed as she was sobbing badly..he looked at her and then realised something..

"nainu tumne andar check kiya.." he asked her..

"room ke andar ache se check kiya maine...aap ne bhi toh abhi kiya na.." she replied..

"are meri Jaan room ke andar nahi tumhare andar...andarrrr.." he again said making her understand but she made a confused pout..

"aap mera mazak uda rahe ho na.." she said cutely..sameer slapped his forehead..

"buddhuu..andarrr.."he again said getting irritated..

"apko pata hai tho ap hi dund kar dona.." she tok said getting irritated of his 'andar' talks..

"acha mai dond kar du apko.." he said huskily and moved his hand on her shoulder holding her dupatta...naina got striked what he was telling..she held his hand and moved back and ran to the washroom..sameer just ruffeled his hairs smilling seeing his shy wifey.

She came out from the washroom with the nuptial chain wrapped around her neck..her face was rooted to the floor as she was unable to look into his orbs..

"v..voh andar..aa..ma..matlab washroom mai thi.." naina said stammering..sameer just said okay in reply...till then riyansh entered the room..sameer fisted his hand in anger..

"nainu tum kyu nahi aayi sabka dinner hogaya hai.." he asked her holding her hand..riyansh checked naina's face..

"tum ro rahi thi kya..." he said as he saw a tinge of redness in her eyes...naina nodded her head in way of yes...sameer was just staring at their handhold..He was feeling to Kill Riyansh at that moment..

"bro maine kaha na aise patni par nahi chilate...and nainu is soo cute and beautiful uspar kaise chila dete ho yaar...agar naina meri patni hoti toh mai usse ek pal ke liye bhi nahi dat tha.." riyansh said sameer just glared him..

"maine tumhe data kya naina...yaha acha karo toh bhi paraye se sunna pad raha hai..aur tum bas meri shakal kya dekh rahi ho bolo usse kuch.." sameer said getting angry as his eyes were fixated on their interwined hands..he was unable to see this more and left the room..

"jii suniye...kya bol rahe ho tum riyansh.." she said to him as she tried to stop sameer..

************************************

"sameer kaha hai.." she asked deepika..

"voh toh kabke chale gaye.." she replied..

"bohut gusse mai honge voh..ab kya karu.." naina murmered to herself and tried calling him again but he was just cutting her phone...

On the otherside sameer was getting frustrated..or we must say feeling Jealous..

"mai nainu ko vaha rukhne nahi dunga..I will bring her back here..nahi toh voh Riyansh meri naina ke peeche hi gumta rahega.." he was talking to himself as now it was getting unbearable for him..

Toh kya sameer ki jealousy next part mai katam??

Aap log sochte raho..

Do vote,comment and also do follow me please...

Next part will be posted if I get 5+ followers..