Ignoring🙄

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 81-IGNORING

Naina knocked the door.Vishaka looked at her who was busy folding the clothes.

"are naina beta tu yaha?" Vishaka asked her softly...

"jii na..maa apse kuch baat karni thi.."  Naina said nervously.Vishaka just looked at her and she knew something was troubling her.Vishaka  gestured her to sit next to him.

"bolo kya tension hai.." Vishaka  said gently..

"maa voh muje kuch samaj nahi aa raha mai kya karu,muje lag raha hai ki maine office join karke badi galti kardi,kaam ke vajah se mai parivar ko time hi nahi de paa rahi,muje aisa kaam hi nahi karna jisse mai apne family se dur hojau..." Naina said her the things that were disturbing her mind..

"kaam toh bohut hota hai lekin iska matlab yeh nahi tum usse chod do,tumhara sapna hai na ek successful writer banna phir usse tum apne parivar ke liye kurbaan kardogi,manta hu yeh sab naya hai tumhare liye kuch din adjust karne mai samay lagega,sameer bhi kabhi bhi kaam mai itna busy hojata hai ki samay nahi de pata kisi aur chiz ko iska matlab yeh nahi ki voh bhi kaam karna chod de,jo bhi karo uske liye ek fixed schedule banao,ek limit se zyada kaam karnabhi nuksaan hai apni sehet ke liye,tum chaho toh break le lo kuch samay ke liye fir jab tumhe teek lage tab phirse join karlena.." Vishaka explained her to which she nodded her head..

"maa sorry muje sachi nahi pata tha ki aapki tabiyat kharab thi,muje abhi deepu aur rohan se yeh baat pata chala.." Naina said feeling guilty.Vishaka placed her hand on her cheeks gently.

"bacha koi baat nahi,tum busy thi isliye mujse baat nahi kar payi..." Vishaka said softly..

"maa mai kuch dino ke liye leave le leti hu,mai aaj hi boss ko inform kardungi.." Naina said to which Vishaka agreed..

**
"are payal itne dino baad.." Vishaka said as sameer came with a girl.Naina smilled and looked at sameer.He did not notice her smile as he was seeing Vishaka.Naina shrugged it off and went to bring water for them.

"are payal dii aap.." Deepika said as she came downstairs..

"mummy payal bohut dino baad aayi thi office so maine usse ghar par bulaya.." Sameer informed Vishaka..

"aunty muje as a mehman nahi employee hi bulaya hai,voh kuch kaam tha na.You know na Mr Sameer Maheshwari ke never ending work.." Payal said in her joyful voice.To which everyone smilled.Naina gave them the glass of water.Payal smilled seeing her.

"Tum?" She asked her..

"humari bhabhi yani bhai ki patni Naina.." Rohan introduced Naina to Payal..

"ohh hii Naina mai Sameer ki dost and also an employee Payal Deshmukh.." She said forwarding her hand for a handshake.Naina smilled and shook hands with her..

"abhi lunch hi karne wale hai hum aap bhi hume join kijiye.." Naina said politely..

"she is soo cute yaar,is monster ko aisi pyaari wife kaha se mili..." Payal said laughing while Sameer glared her..

**
"Nainu Payal bhindi nahi khati.." Sameer said as she was about to serve her sabzi...

"ji phir mai apke liye kuch aur sabzi  banati hu..." Naina said..

"are uski koi zarurat nahi hai,kya Sameer kyu pareshaan kar raha hai tu Naina ko.." Payal said to Sameer hitting on his chest to which he just laughed.Naina looked at them getting confused.

"bhabhi mazak kar rahe hai bhai.." Deepika said making Naina puff her face in anger he mumbeled a sorry but she made a cute angry face.She served the food while he was busy talking with Payal.The food had finished and Naina had no food left to eat.She did not say to anything but was angry on Sameer who was not concern if she had eaten or not as he always used to ask her after his lunch.Instead today he was ignoring her talking to Payal.

**

"deepu mera pen chal nahi raha.." Naina said loudly as she spoke to Deepika so that even Sameer hears who was working with Payal making a presentation.He looked at her and was about to give the pen which he had but before that Rohan gave her the pen.She clenched her jaw controlling her anger.She had never been angry on him even when he disturbed their loving romantic moments.But today she literally felt like killing him.

"bandar tu chal yaha se.." Deepika said as she was understanding turmoil of Naina's heart..

"maine toh bas madad ki bhabhi itni gussa kyu hui?" Rohan whispered to Deepika..

"tu yaha zyada der gussa hoga na toh aur gussa hojayegi bhabhi,chal ab yaha se batati hu tuje sab.."Deepika said dragging him from there..

Naina was just glaring as Payal and Sameer talked,laughed with each other.She was feeling to hit Sameer badly for ignoring her.In anger she tore the page from the book and crumbled it taking her anger on it.

**

"gaya??" Sameer asked Payal as she nodded.Naina woke up rubbing her eyes.She had slept there itself unknowingly.But seeing Payal's and Sameer position she got shocked.Some dust had gone into Payal's eyed which Sameer was helping to remove due to which they were too close to each other.Naina bit her inner walls in helplessness.She got up quickly from her place keeping the book aside.

"aa..ap chai ya coffe piyenge.." Naina asked Payal not even looking at Sameer.

"Chai please mai coffee nahi peeti.." Payal said softly with a sweet smile on her face.Naina nooded her head and headed towards kitchen.

"nainu mere liye bhi chai banana.." Sameer said making her look at him if he was an alien..

"aap chai nahi peete na.." She asked him in disbelief..

"aaj try karlenge chai ka swaad.."He said with his smile.Naina grumbeled something under her breath and went  in the kitchen.He had purposely asked for tea so that she does not have to make two different things.But she took the whole thing in a wrong way..

***

"chai ka swad lena hai janab ko,badi style maar rahe hai Payal ke samne pehle kabhi nahi peete the chai aaj peena hai,mu..muje pata hai bas kadi milane ke liye pi rahe hai,aaj toh chodungi nahi inhe issi belan se tange tod dungi inka muje ignore kiya na aaj toh bas inki kher nahi.." She mumbeled against her breath and in that process she held the boiling vessel of tea with her hands mistakely..

"ahhh.." She screamed in pain.Hearing her scream Sameer rushed to the kitchen quickly as he was taking part in a marathon.

"Nai..naina kya hua jaan?"He asked concernely seeing her burnt fingers his eyes widened.He held her hand in the running tap.She hissed in pain as tears flowed from her eyes..

"Pagal ho kya?dekh kar kaam nahi karsakti tum sab ungliya koi jhala deta hai kya.." He was just shouting at her as he was too worried.She rested her head in his chest crying badly sas he blowed her fingers holding her in his embrace with his one hand.

Hope you like this part!

Kaise lagi humari jalkukdi Naina??
😂

Do give your reviews and suggestions.

Aur ha re entry ki baat yaad rakho😂

"Rishto ko tutne mai samay nahi lagta.."