Seperated😰

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 89-SEPERATED

The police arrived at the Maheshwari Mansion.Sameer went towards them and held a man who was handcuffed by his collar and dragged him as a beast to their living room.Naina stiffened at her position seeing that man.Mamiji came running towards him to save HER SON.

"Kya kar raha hai tu,chota bhai hai yera yeh,Veer tu teek toh hai na.." Mamiji asked fully concern for her Son.Sameer glares her and drags Veer to Vivek and pushes him making him fall on thr floor.

"Dad issne Nanu ka accident plan kiya tha,He Killed Nanu!" Sameer said raging in anger but still Veer had no feeling if guilt on his face.Everyone looked at shock.Vivek slapped Veer tightly.

"himmat kaisi hui teri! How dare you kill him!" He asked in disbelief.Vishaka just kept staring at Veer in utmost hatred.

"aise kaise Veer par ilzaam dal sakte ho aur marne ka haq kisne diya apko.Aur agar usne maar bhi diya toh kya hogaya vaise bhi umar hogayi thi ,ek na ek din mar hi jate.." Mamiji said defending her son.She hated Nanu from before and started hating him more after Nanu had slapped her.

"Just Shut Up!" Rohan screamed in anger.Everyone looked at him in shock as he was a one who never raised his voice,a person who was always a fun loving guy but listening anything against Nanu was untolerable for them.

"Speak! Kyu mara tune humare Nanu ko.." Sameer said pulling Veer by his collar shooting daggers from his eyes.

"janna chahte ho kyu kiya maine aisa then listen,I HATE YOU PEOPLE! I HATE YOU,YOUR FAMILY! I HATE THAT OLD MAN ! jiske vajah se I was left nowhere.Us admi ne muje company se dakkhe markar bahar nikala tha. And on top of that I EVEN LOST MY FRIEND JUST BECAUSE OF YOU!I LOST MY BUDDY,MY CLOSE FRIEND AYAANSH JUST BECAUSE OF YOU PEOPLE!" He said in hatred listening to him Sameer's grip on his collar loosened.Veer jerked his hand with his elbow and stood up and walked eyeing Naina with a smirk plastered on his face.Naina gulped seeing him come towards her and moved back.

"You have become more beautiful! I said I would return and yaa would make you mine soon.." He said grinning looking her with dirty looks from head to toe noting her features.He moved his handcuffed hands to touch her face but before he could do so.He was pulled harshly by Sameer and was punched on his face making his lips bleed.

"Meri wife hai voh dare you think of even looking at her!" Sameer said him in hatred.

"aap mere bete ko hi kyu galat tehra rahe ho aaj jo bhi hua hai usmai Naina ki bhi galti hai.Vishaka bhabhi aapko toh pata hi hoga na ki apki pyaari bahu ke vajah se apka beta maut(death) ki muh se bahar aaya hai.Australia mai isike rang raliya ki vajah se hi Sameer ko kuch logo ne goli mari thi.." Mamiji said giving looks at Naina.