Shot😨

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 73-SHOT

"suniye kaha jaa rahe hai hum?" Naina asked as sameer came wearing his jacket..

"meri favourite jagah.." He replied her making her frown..

"aap muje aise hi bol rahe ho subah se lekin us jagah ka naam toh bata do.." She asked him but he pecked her lips..

"jaan chalo toh sahii.." He said holding her by her waist..

As soon as they reached the place Naina was spellbounded.She took few steps forward looking at the waterfall.She turned behind to tell something to Sameer but did not find him.She started searching for him when someone splashed water on her face and started laughing.Naina
frowned and chased Sameer as he ran .He was about to slip but Naina saved him from falling holding his hand.

"ahh,thank you bachane ke liye nahi toh mera sar hi phut jata.." He said with a smile on his face..

"jii sar toh mai hi tod du haq hai mera aur haa thankyou kyu bola mai parayi hu kya?" She asked with her hands on her waist.He pulled her towards himself and kissed her lips..

"parayi kaha puri ki puri meri ho.." He said making her blush a bit.Both of them were drenched in water.Sameer got concerned seeing their state.He took off his jacket and made her wear it.

"tand lag jayegi tumhe,chalo car mai chalte hai.." He said taking her in the car and made her sit properly.He sat on his driving seat.Naina rubbed her nose as she was shivering badly.She saw sameer who was ruffling his wet hairs and looking tensed as if something was disturbing him.

"ji kya hua?" She asked him softly..

"k..kya muje k..kya hoga,Naina yaha aao.." He said pulling her making her sit on his lap..

"jii kya kar rahe ho aap.." She asked him getting confused..

"Naina vo..voh muje na fast drive karna hai,you just hold me tight okay.."He said and started driving at the highest speed.Naina wrapped her hands around his neck and hid her face in his crook of neck in fear.Sameer was continously checking the rare mirror as he could see a car following them.He had seen the same car near their hotel.Some men were spying them near the waterfalls and now following them.His doubt was cleared seeing them follow.

For now Saving Naina's Life was important as He still was unaware why they were following him.He did not wanted to tell about this to Naina as he knew she would start panicking.Sameer drove to a market area where there were many people and felt they were in a safe place.He parked his car and saw a policeman standing near a restaurant.He glanced at his wife who was shivering in fear.He  had driven the car really fast.He kissed her forehead lovingly.

"jaan andar chalo.." He said to her lovingly..

"aise kon car chalata hai,aisa lag raha tha ki aap gadi chala nahi rahe balki gadi uda rahe ho,mai maa nanu aur papa ko apki complaint karungi.." She said puffing her face in anger..

"bhuddu baad mai karna sabse complaint ab chalo bhukh lagi hai.." He said taking her inside the hotel.
Till then a gunshot is heard.Naina closes her ears and turns behind to see who had fired the gun.She looks at Sameer who's grip loosens from her waist.He just smiles a bit and collapses on the floor.

"Sameerr!!..." Naina screams and sits beside him taking his head on her lap.

"sameer please akhe kholo,plss.." She started crying badly touching his face but he had closed his eyes.The police helped her to take Sameer to a hospital quickly.

***

Naina was sitting on a chair crying badly.Her dress was stained with Sameer's blood.It had been about five hours sameer was admitted in the operation theatre.A policemen was standing next to Naina.

"mam I will drop you till the hotel,it's late,Sir will be fine.." He said to Naina..

"I will not go,Sameer is my husband I can't leave him alone.."Naina said in between of her hiccups crying badly fisting the nuptial chain murmuring prayers for Sameer's safety.Till then she saw Deepika's name displaying on her phone.She picked it up hearing her happy sound.

"bhabhi sorry,Voh actually mai aur Rohan ko ek presentation banani thi,aap aur bhai yaha hote toh humari madad karte,please humari madad kardoge bhabhi.." Deepika asked her sweetly but listening Naina's sobs made her worry..

"bhabhi kya hua? Bhai ne kuch kaha kya aap ro kyu rahi ho?" Deepika asked her getting concerned,Naina told her everything that had happened making Deepika shocked.

"Deepu please yeh Nanu,Maa aur papa ko mat kehna.." Naina said in between her sobs..

"haa bha..bhabhi mai nahi bataungi,aap chinta mat kijiye mai aur rohan australia aate hai,aap khyaal rakhiye bhabhi apna.." Deepika said consoling Naina and rushed to Rohan's room to inform what had happened.Naina was praying on the otherside.Her only concern was Sameer's Safety as she could not live without him.

Aadat ban gaye ho, Ibaadat bann gaye ho
Tum hi meri chahat bann gye ho!

So  I was literally singing this song after writting the last paragragh.

Dekhte hai kya hoga aage🤷

How was this update? Acha toh tha na kyuki meko laga I have rushed a bit😣 Sorry agar aisa hogaya toh kyuki meko sidha on track jaana tha without guma firake 😧

Reached 50+ views apki vajah se readers♥️ thank you soo much..

Isi khushi mai apko kya chahiye voh mango(haa next update mat mangna😂 lekin next update mai kya dekhna hai voh batao I will surely try to add😄)