Gondola🚠

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 22-GONDOLA

Naina was in tension when sameer came in...

"nainu aaj hum gondola mai jayenge..gulmarg mai..and then bahar kisi restaurant mai khayenge as it will be late.."sameer said as he entered...naina quickly got up seeing him...

"aap aagaye.." she said to which sameer just looked at her..looking at her he could sense that something was wrong...

"kuch kehna hai tumhe??" he asked her...she nodded her head in way of yes and then quickly in no...

"maine tumhe fresh hone ke liye kaha tha na..ab tak nahi hui tum..." he asked her again...

"jii...voh...voh.." she was not understanding what to say..sameer held her face in his palm..

"kya hua hai..tumhe kuch kehna hai toh keh sakti ho mujse.." he said softly she looked at him with her black innocent eyes..

"voh..voh deepu ne na mere sare sariya aur suits nikal kar sare short kapde pack kiya hai...ab mai kaise pehenu yeh.." naina said him the matter..

"haath se peheno aur kaise pehenogi.." sameer said laughing at his own joke but straightened his face seeing her glaring him...

"itni badi pareshani mai hu mai aur apko mazak suj raha hai...mai yaha tension mai hu ki agar nanu..maa..papa ko pata chala toh voh mere batr mai kya sochenge aur apko hasi aa rahi hai.." she said angrily puffing her face..

"are nahi nainu...koi kuch nahi sochaga...aur nahi tumhe kuch kahega...mummy...dad aur nanu kisi ko bhi koi problem nahi hoga.." he said with a smile..

"lekin apke samne kaise pehenu.." she mumbeled...

"mere samne pehenne mai sharma rahi ho.."he asked grinning leaning towards her face...she moved a bit back feeling him so close as her eyes were rooted to ground with a shy smile plastered on her face...

"na..nahi mai...change karke aati hu.."she said taking a dress from back choosing the dress which was longer than other dresses..she was about to go when sameer called her..

"naina..voh hum pehle market jate hai...tumhe sarees and dresses leni hogi toh lelena..agar comfortable nahi ho toh yeh kapde zabardasti pehene ki koi zarurat nahi hai.." he said with a smile...

"jii nahi...market nahi janaa..aap jab shopping karvate ho na toh aisa lagta hai ki puri dukaan karidh rahe ho..." she said gigling...sameer too smilled seeing her laugh..

"lekin naina agar comfortable nahi ho toh.." he again spoke as for him her being comfortable around him was his priority...

"jii mai aise kapde pehenti thi shaadi ke pehle toh muje comfortable feel nahi hoga.." she said with a smile at his concern and went to freshen up...

She came out wearing a pink colour  sleeveless frock with a white shrug over it...she combed her hairs and pinned a strand of hair twisting it on one side...applied a lipstick and kajal to her dove shaped eyes...then took a pinch of  vermillion and applied it in between the partition of her hairs...sameer was just gazing her sitting on the bed...How so beautiful! He thought to himself oogling over his wifey...

"aap fresh hokar aiye..." she said breaking his trance...she was next to him standing blush was still on her cheeks...afterall its his effect he was staring at her like a deewana...Naina ka deewana..sameer stood up and touched her pink cheeks making her smile shyly...he kissed her forehead lovingly...

"pari jaise dikh rahi ho Jaan.." he said huskily against her ears making her numb for the moment...he left to washroom to change kissing her earlobe...naina stood there calming her heart...how did he manage to torture her poor heart by his words...she thought to herself with a smile on her face...

************************************

They reached Gulmarg...as it was August the weather was comfortable and not too cold....naina looked at the mountains from which the glacier was melting and flowing into some water streams...she had held sameer's hand and staring at the beautiful nature....gardens full of colourful flowers...while the ground was covered by a thin layer of ice...sameer was just staring at his naina..her little nose had turned red making her look cute...

"we have an hour nainu...to travel in that gondola.." sameer said pointing a gondola in air...naina looked at him and smilled...

"dar bhi lag raha hai aur excitement bhi...ghir toh nahi jayenge na hum.." she said cutely..

"buddhu aise kaise ghir jayenge ha..ab chalo lets spend some time.." he said holding her shoulder and taking her to a garden...they sat on the grass while sameer held her close to him...and rested his head on her shoulder...

"kal hum dadu ke ghar jayenge.." he said looking at the huge snowcovered mountains ...

"dadu??" she asked him as she carrasssed his hairs...sameer sat straight and laid down keeping his head on her lap...

"nanu ke dost yahi rehte hai..mai..rohan aur deepu bachpan mai jabhi kashmir aate toh dadu ke ghar hi rehte the..mai chahta hu ki tum bhi unse milo.." sameer said closing his eyes to feel her fingers running in her silky locks...then realising something he got up and pulled naina below him and hovered over her...she closed her eyes tightly..she was literally shivering by this closeness..he kissed her forehead then her plumpy cheeks...

"sam...eeerr..." she stammered badly..he looked into her shy eyes...

"hmmm.." he just hummed in response lost in seeing her glowing yet crimson face...

"hum bahar hai...yaha ye..yeh sab.." she fumbeled saying this to him...sameer kissed her face and then sat straight making her sit to...she hid herself in his embrace while he held her...

"maine itne sare kiss diye tumhe...muje ek bhi nahi milega.." he asked her with his puppy face...

"huh??!" she looked at him with disbelief...How could she kiss him? Her poor heart pumped badly against her ribcage...rubbing her fingers nervously while her eyes were rooted to ground...sameer made her look at him with his fingers on her chin...

" bhuddhu mazak kar raha tha mai.."he said gigling..naina looked at him and then cupped his face with her shivering hands and moved forward and pecked his forehead...and quickly clinged to him hiding her blushing face...sameer held her by his one hand and touched his forehead with a slight blush on his face...

************************************

They sat in the gondola...naina had closed her eyes tightly holding sameer's arm in fear...she did not even dare to look down...sameer cuckeled and held her in his arms...

"daro mat nainu...mai hu yaha...just see the beauty of nature.." he said kissing her forehead..she opened her eyes and looked at the huge pine trees and coniferous trees...valleys and mountains....she smilled widely seeing it...slowly her grip on sameer loosened...sameer frowned at this...

"yeh achi baat jab dar lage toh mere paas aaye aur jab nahi toh itna dur.." he muttered against his breath which was inaudible to naina..naina was busy adoring the nature while sameer was busy adoring his wifey...

"thank you sameer....muje yaha lane ke liye" she said hugging him tightly...and remained in his embrace till their journey in gondola end...sameer too smilled seeing her happiness throughout the journey...

Hope you like it...do vote and comment please...