Reunited ♥️

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 36-REUNITED

Sameer came to the house early.His eyes searched for his wifey his trance was broken by deepika's voice.

"bhai aap itne jaldi.." she asked him as she took his laptop and his blazer..

"nainaa?" he asked her..

"kamre mai hai bhai.." deepika replied,sameer directly went to the room.Naina was keeping the clothes in the cupboard neatly when sameer came in the room.Naina turned as she felt someone entered the room.They looked at each other,they wanted  to speak but were not able how to start
Guilt was evident on their face.

"ap..apke kapde.." naina said lowly handing his clothes..

"thankyou.." he mumbeled and went to freshen up.

****

Sameer was sitting in rhe balcony staring at the sky.Naina saw him lost and sat beside him and took his palm in her hands.Sameer just looked at her ,they both sat not speaking anything but the silence spoke more than words..

"sorry.." they both said together..

"maine jo bhi kaha gusse mai kaha.." sameer said looking at her..

"lekin jo kaha voh sach kaha na,apko pareshaan karne ke liye maine yeh sab nahi kiya sachi,apko pata hai na mai kitni buddhu hu,ek baar aap muje keh dete toh mai riyansh se dur rehti na..." naina said making a cute face..

"ab jo hua usse bhul jao,I promise kabhi tumhe bewajah nahi datunga" sameer said in assuring tone..

"I promise kabhi aapar haath nahi utaungi.." naina said softly..

"yeh achi baat hai kya zor ka marti ho tum hata hai,tumhare ungliyo ke chaap aagaya tha meri handsome shakal par phir maa ne kuch ointment lagaya.." sameer said naina touched his cheeks softly..

"sorry voh gusse mai kiya maine,aap muje na is galti ka saza desakte ho..aap na muje tapad mariye.." naina said closing her eyes tightly as she expected a slap from him but instead he pulled her towards him,she gasped at his sudden move and opened her eyes in jerk..

"mai kisi bhi ladki ko haath nahi lagata aur meri nainu par toh kabhi nahi,chahe mai jitna bhi gussa hojao mai meri nainu par kabhi haath nahi utaunga..lekin tumhe sazaa chahiye na?" he asked her as a mischievious smirk was plastered on his face..

"jii..maine apko tappad mara toh apne bhi mere baare mai galat kaha na,aapne kaha ki jab mai ek ladke se bore hojaungi phir koi aur ladke ke saath.."she started sobbing as she was hurt by this statement of his..sameer just pulled her into hisembrace wrapping his arms around her petty body..

"I am sorry naina lekin jab maine tumhe us reyansh ke saath dekha toh bohut gussa aaya,I am really sorry nainu,maine voh sab gusse mai kaha I did not mean it,mai sach keh raha hu naina.." he said holding her tight as he feared losing her...

"aap aise nahi kahoge ne agli baar ,muje bohut bura lagta hai.."she said cutely..sameer just smilled seeing his cute wifey..he leaned and kissed her nose..

"pata hai jab tum roti ho na tab yeh ekdum tamatar jaise lal hojata hai.." sameer said smilling,naina touched it while a shy smile touched her lips..sameer kissed her eyes and her bubly cheeks softly..

"yeh nazakat maine bohut miss kiya.." he mumbeled making her blush..

"ab nainu,maine itne saare kiss diye muje ek bhi nahi milega?" sameer asked her..she looked at him and turned her face away..

"sameer.."she called his name as her voice was laced with shyness..sameer made her look at him and mumbeled Please...she palmed his eyes and closed her eyes too and moved towards him,she was about to kiss his cheeks...

"bhabhiiii..." rohan entered the room..naina quickly moved away from sameer and adjusted her dress..sameer was feeling to kill his brother for spoiling such a loving moment..

"sorry bhai,sorry bhabhi actually muje kuch kaam tha.." rohan said as he saw irritated face of sameer who was trying to control his anger..

"kya kaam hai yaar ab tuje,ek baat bata tuje pata kaise chalta hai ki mai apni patni ko pyaar karne hi wala hu.." sameer said in frustration..

"jii ap kya bol rahe ho.." naina said blushing..

"mujr bhabhi se kaam tha..." rohan sadlid and went towards naina and whispered in her ears..

"bhabhi muje preeti ka phone number chahiye,yeh baat aap please bhai ko mat batana.." rohan whispered in her ears..

"ha abhi deti hu,lekin ismai inse chupane wali kya baat hai..."naina asked him..

"kya chupane ki baat chal rahi hai.."sameer asked narrowing his eyes..

"voh inhe preeti ka number chahiye voh apko batane se mana kar rahe hai.." naina said innocently..rohan got ready to run while sameer smirked listening to this before rohan could run he held him by his shoulder..

"aur bata chote kya chal raha hai,phone number mangne aaya preeti ka ,mere peet peeche kya chal raha hai chote .." sameer asked rohan..naina made a confused face..

"aap kya bol rahe ho kuch samaj nahi aa raha hai muje.."she said making a confused face..

"nainu tum fresh hone jao,tumhe yeh sab nahi samjega.." sameer said to naina and she moved her head in way of okay..

"tu bata kya chal raha hai " sameer asked rohan again..

"kya bhai kuch bhi,dost hai meri.."rohan said to him while his face was getting red..

"tuje sharmana bhi aata hai..vaah mera chota bhai mere hatho se chala gaya.."sameer said in teasing tone..rohan made the most innocent face...

"pyaar karta hai kya usse?" sameer asked rohan with a smile..

"h..haa bhai.." rohan confessed..

"matlab ab muje jijaji bulane vali ladki deverji bulayegi.."sameer said him in teasing tone..rohan wanted to run away from there as sameer was continously teasing him..

"rohan maine preeti ka number tuje message kar diya hai,ab jaa aur baat karle preeti se" sameer said and rohan ran from there..Sameer was happy for his brother as finally he had found ladylove of his life..

Heyy I need help please! I am not understanding what to write next?

What do you want to read in this story?Some loving moments or an evil entry?Judaai or fight? (I know the fight has just ended But I am really confused!)

I don't want to add too much of family drama..aplogo ko bore hojayega right??!??

Please help me with this..