Samaina♥️

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 54-SAMAINA

Next day Sameer wakes up early,he is suprised to see his position as he was sleeping snuggling into naina's waist while she was still sitting straight with her palm on his face softly.He felt blessed of having such a caring and selfless woman in his life who had been sitting in the same posture the whole night.He got up from her lap carefully so that she does not wake up,makes her lie on the bed and covers her with the blanket.He freshens up and gets ready to go to the office.He pecks her forehead and leaves to the office as he did not want to wake her up.

***

Sameer comes in the room while his eyes searches for his naina.He had already imagined her being angry as he was late today too.He was searching for her and stood rooted to his spot seeing his wifey sleeping on a recliner in the balcony.She was wearing a black net saree with a silver shimmery blouse looking like an angel and hot too at the same time.Her face was glowing than usual while she had applied a dark red lipstick making him urge to kiss her at the right moment.She was sleeping peacefully as some of her hair strands fell on her face.Sameer went near her adoring her beauty and sat near her softly carrassing her face.She opened her heavy eyelids and rubbed her eyes lazily and looked at sameer with a pouty face.Then something striked her hit her forehead.

"yeh maine kya kardiya itna sab plan kiya tha sab kharab hogaya.." she mumbeled against her breath which was inaudible to sameer..

"nainu tum yaha kyu soyi thi,sorry mai aaj phir late aaya lekin maine toh suna tha ki patniya pati ko room se bahar nikalti hai gusse mai tum kyu bahar so rahi ho jaan.." he said being confused..

"muje apse kuch kehna hai.." naina said fidgeting with her fingers..

"hmm kaho mai tuaar hu.." sameer said as he thought she was going to shout on him for being late..

"Vo..voh ma..mai..aa..aap.." she started stuttering badly..

"nainu rumhe kabse chilane mai itna nervousness hone laga.." he asked recieving a smack on his chest by her,naina looked at him and shifted towards him,sameer shifted back as he was feeling her intentions were not good who would take away his izzat.
(😂😂I can't stop laughing )

He was looking at her who shifted towards him smirking and pulled him by his collar towards her.Sameer gulped seeing his bold wife and he was being a scared husband.She kissed his cheeks and whispered near his ears.

"I am in Love with you Mr Maheshwari.." she said making his mind go blank for seconds.

***

"voh maharani konsi soch mai dubi hui hai.."rohan said as he entered deepika's room.

"bhai abhi muje kisi se baat nahi karni please tu ja na.." deepika replied to him..

"ek minute tune muje bhai kaha,Deepika Maheshwari ne muje itni izzat dii,aaj toh mai puri mohalle mai mitayi batunga..." rohan said dramatically..

"jaa na yaar,nahi baat karni muje kisi se bhi kyu pareshaan kar raha hai muje tu.." deepika said angril,rohan knew something was really wrong so he sat next to her and held her hand..

"kuch problem hai toh mujse share kar deepu.."he said softly yet concernely,deepika just looked at him and hugged him tightly making rohan worry..

****

Sameer just stared at Naina,he was shocked listening to her confession.He did not expect this,not so soon atleast.Naina cupped his face in her palms and looked into his eyes.

"I love you Sameer.." she said again lovingly..

"lekin nainu achanak se tumhe kya hogaya hai,I mean achanak se how did you realise your love for me.." sameer asked her spoiling her mood,she stood and stamped her feet.

"preeti ki vajah se usne mere akal mai bhuddhi dali lekin chodiya na kya farak padta hai aap toh mujse pyaar nahi karte,maine do baar apko I Love You kaha aur aap bas putle jaise bete ho.." naina said and was about to go but sameer pulled her making her crash against his chest.Sameer held her face with his one hand and kissed her nose.

"I Love You too Jaan,vaise manna padega humare bhai behen humse zyada hoshiyaar hai.." he said kissing her all over her face,naina fisted his shirt in her fist as he kisses trailed down her neck and on her shoulder.She held his face and looked into his desireful eyes and placed her lips on his.They started kissing each other passionately.He held her and pulled her more closer to him by her waist while she started unbuttoning his shirt.

Sameer made her lie on the recliner while his lips were not able to leave her soft skin,he pulled her pallu and started placing wet kisses on her collar bone.Feeling his warm breath against her milky skin she moaned his name catalysing his desires.He bit her slightly making her wince a bit.He picked her in his arms carefully as if she was a fragile glass doll and took her inside their room.He looked at her laying her on the bed.Her lipstick was smudged and her orbs were dilated.
Naina looked at him with utmost love in her eyes.His hairs were deshelved with his lips swollen.He looked like sexy handsome hunk with his shirt buttons open displaying his pefect torso.

"may I love you nainu?" he asked her making her smile with shyness and nod her head in way of yes.Sameer grinned and hovered over her kissing her irresistible soft petals again sharing the most beautiful night of togetherness when they finally became SAMAINA.

So finally Delhi track has come to an end.

Ab next parts se you will get to see more dramas and twists kyuki ab bohut samaina moments hogaye na.Like seriously sirf samaina moments likhe hai maine last 4-5 parts mai.

Do give your reviews related to this part.