Pain😶

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 34-PAIN

Next day was the day of Marriage,Naina had worn the dress which Sameer had selected that day.She twirled wearing it,it was really pretty red lehenga with some silver designs on it making it look more elegant.She smilled seeing herself but then went downstairs as everyone were waitting for her.

The Maheshwaris came to the wedding hall,they were greeted by bela and anand.Rohan and preeti had a short eyelock but then they looked away in shyness.

"naina tu teek hai na.." vishaka asked her softly,naina bobbed her head in way of yes and smilled a bit.Vishaka went in the hall with Vivek,while naina was still trying to find Sameer.

"rohan sameer nahi aaye.."she asked rohan..

"jii bhabhi voh office se aaye hi nahi and ek do gante pehle phone lagaya tha tab bhi unka phone utaya tha tab unhone kaha ki voh ayenge phir koi message nahi aaya unka.." rohan informed her,naina's face fell listening to this.The whole function naina was just upset and tried to smile fakely in front of others.

After the marriage function,naina came back to the maheshwari mansion.She was too sad as Sameer had not returned back,it was about 12 am but still there was no call,no message.Deepika,Rohan,Vishaka were there with Naina waiting for Sameer.Till then  deepika's phone rang.

"bhaii,kaha ho aap.."deepika asked him

"deepu voh mai kal raat ko ghar vapas aunga,actually mera ek important meeting fix hogaya suddenly isliye muje Delhi jana padega jaise hi meeting katam ho mai vapas aa jaunga.." sameer said to her.

"pehle inform toh karna chahiye tha na bhai mai,mummy,rohan aur bhabhi apka wait kar rahe the.." deepika said in complaining tone..

"bhabhi matlab naina vaha hai.." he asked her..

"haa yahi hai" deepu replied..

"naina ko phone do ek baar.." sameer said to her,deepu forwaded her hand to give the phone to naina..

"bhabhi bhai ko apse baat karna hai.." deepika said but naina did not take the phone..

"lekin muje baat nahi karni unse.." she said and ran from there towards her room..

"nainaa,milgayi tuje shaanti kyu kar raha hai tu aise" vishaka shouted on sameer..

"maine kya kiya mummy,important meeting thi isliye.." vishaka just cut the phone as he and his work was getting on their nerves..

****************

The next day vivek,vishaka,deepika,naina and rohan were having their dinner.Till then sameer came in the house.

"naina ek glass pani lana.." he said as he came in and kept his blazee on the sofa.Vishaka held naina's hand stopping her from going.Sameer looked towards dinning table where they were having their dinner.Naina looked at him,they shared a short eyelock but naina looked otherside in anger.

After dinner naina went to her room.Sameer followed her ,naina took her clothes and changed into some simple dress and then started ironing the clothes.

"nainu,yeh kya kar rahi ho itne dino baad samay mila hai hume saath mai time spend karne ka yeh kapde istri karne mai kyu lagi ho.." sameer sais as he sat on the bed..

"jaise apke kaam important hai mere ghar ke kaam bhi mere liye important hai yeh sab pehli baar todi na kar rahi hu,nahi apne aaj hi dekha hoga ,aaj jakar fursat jo mili hai apko mere baare mai sochne ki.." naina said in sarcastic tone..

"naina yaar sorry na,ab muje aise hi chilaogi kya.." sameer said,naina looked at him with her misty eyes..

"aap kabhi nahi samjoge.." she said painfully and went to the balcony closing the door.

"nainaa,darwaza kholo I am really sorry please darwaza kholo nainu,nainu barish ho rahi hai tum bheeg jaogi toh bimar hojaogi,naina darwaza kholo jaan.."sameer kept on banging the door calling her,finally he  broke the door as for him naina was important.Naina was hugging her knees while her face was dipped between it while her body was shaking vigoursly as she was crying.Both of them were drenched in rain.Sameer touched her head softly but she jerked him away her eyes had puffed due to continous cries...

"kya galti hai meri jo aap mere saath aise behave kar rahe hai,kitne sapne the mere humare rishte ke liye lekin apko toh mujpar nahi vishwas hai aur humare rishte ke liye time bhi nahi hai,Pata hai Swati ka phone aaya tha aur usne kaha ki uska pati use har weekend bahar gumne le jaata hai and mai,huh! Tak gayi hu is rishte se,I know mai bohut selfish ho rahi hu,sirf mere baare mai soch rahi hu kyuki muje apka toda samay chahiye,toda sa pyaar bas aur kuch nahi.Apke paas toda time kaha hai,bas kaam hi apke liye important hai.Kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hai muje ki aap is rishte se jabardasti bande ho.Apko toh lag raha hoga ki mai itni choti si baat ko bada rahi hu.Aur sach mai sahi soch rahe ho mai is rishte ki kabil hi nahi hu,ma..mai aaj ke baad apse koi shikayat nahi karungi,kuch nahi bolungi,aapko jo karna hai voh aap kijiye.Aur mai yeh baat kisi ko nahi bataungi,aap chinta mat karna mai jo bhi ho apke saath hi rahungi ky..kyuki mai kisi aur ladke se pyaar toh kya kisi aur mard ko aaj tak dekha bhi nahi hai.." naina said everything in a painful voice,she stood up and wiped her tears carelessly with her palm and went inside the room.Sameer was just stunned by her outburst.He had hurt her so much and only He coul Heal her.

How will Sameer manofy his Naina ?

Hope you like this part.