Evil Eyes👿

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 72-EVIL EYES

Naina opened her eyes lazily while her hands searched for Sameer.Sameer looked at her and stroked her hairs softly.He was working on his laptop and seeing his wifey waking up he left all his works and sat near her.Naina smilled seeing him and then blushed remembering last night they had spent.Not being able to look at him in shyness she hid herself by a duvet.Sameer smilled seeing her innocence.

"nainu mujse kya sharmana,sunno aaj voh meeting hai na so I will have to go in an hour.." Sameer informed her.Naina quickly sat straight on bed.Sameer just looked at her who was looking like a Queen in his shirt.Her messed up hairs,puffed lips was making him lose control.Naina seeing him stare her without even blinking his eyes made her blush badly.She hugged him tightly.

"suniye mai agar apke saath aau toh chalega,I promise apko vaha pareshaan nahi karungi,bas apke baju mai betungi ekdum chup chap please mai bhi aau apke saath.. "She asked him cutely Sameer giggled and hit her forehead playfully..

"nainuu ek din muje diabities ho jayega itni meeti aur pyaari baat kar kaisi leti ho tum haa,agar tum saath aaogi toh mere liye hi acha hoga,My lucky charm will be with me na" He said pecking her lips to which she frowned..

"maine brush nahi kiya aur abhi kiss karna zaruri tha ,puri raat toh aap.." She stopped and bit her lips,while Sameer smirked seeing her..

"kya bolnewali thi tum,kal raat ko kya?" He asked her in teasing tone.She looked at him and made a angry face and hit him on his chest.

"aap na bhuddhu,besharam ho patidev.." She said hitting him while he laughed his heart out.

"jo bhi hu bas tumhara hi hu.." he said holding her in his embrace.She smilled lovingly clinging to him..

**
Third person POV

I kept staring at her angel like beauty.Her hairs were moving due to the breeze blowing.I was adoring My Naina but seeing that Fucking person my blood started boiling! How could he touch her!She's mine,Just My Naina! I had come all the way to Australia to take her away with me,Forever.I punched my hand on the wall in anger seeing him nuzzling into her neck backhugging her.Even she had held his hand and was moaning his name making me crazy.

She is My Naina,dammit! Only I have the right to be so close to her! I will kill that Maheshwari tomorrow for sure!

I marched in my room and dialled some men.

"I need the work to be done by tomorrow! I want The Sameer Maheshwari to be killed!" I said in a loud tone but careful enough that my voice does not reach the room just beside mine as it was of The Idiot Maheshwari with my princess.

"You will be mine Princess,of Ayansh Sighania!" I said as I saw my angel with Sameer.Just One Day Left Princess to be Mine!

VO ends..

"thankyou.." Sameer mumbeled tugging the strand of hair behind her ears lovingly.She looked at him being confused..

"thank you,kyu?" She asked him sweetly..

"for coming in my life,nainu you know what jabse tum aayi ho meri zindagi mai tabse everything has become just perfect.Tum aayi meri life hi sudhar gayi,tum aayi I got title of the buisness tycoon,Jabse tum ayi ho muje pyaar par vishwas hogaya,I love you,Love you sooo much.."He said kissing her forehead lovingly..

"I love you too and haa Congratulations for getting your dream project patidev.." She said with a smile kissing his cheeks..

"Nainu tumne suna na how happy Dad,Nanu and Mummy were,I am soo happy nainu maine yeh deal finally karli.." Sameer said gleefully hugging her tight.Naina unhugged him and placed her soft lips on his ones,kissing him passionately.Sameer pulled her towards himself responding to her kiss..

"I promise Nainu kabhi tumhe mujse dur jaane nahi dunga and jo bhi musibat se tumhe bachaunga.." He said as they joined their forehead closing their eyes feeling the moment.She felt blessed to get such a caring husband.He picked her in his arms in bridal style and took her to the room.

Kamre mai sameer and naina gaye hai!Give them some privacy😂

I know short update hai and agar phirse sensual part likhti toh I know aap bore hojate so I ended this chapter here..🤷

Vaise what's your reaction reading this part? Batao batao🤔

Mahi has taken retirement😥 kal pura mood off hogaya mera so did not write anything..

2020 veda zalay ahe!!😫

Stay safe!!