Locked🙈

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 30-LOCKED

Sameer entered the Aggarwal Residency.Vivek nudged Vishaka smilling.They had planned this so that he gets some sense in his brains..

"maine kaha tha na majnu sahab aajayenge.." vivek said to vishaka..

"are bhaii..aapp yaha..apka kaam.." rohan said making the most innocent face exaggerating each word..

"voh mera koi meeting nahi tha so I thought yaha aajau..vaise family functions bhi important hote hai na..ha..hai na nanu.." sameer said fumbling..

"haa.family functions aur biwi ka dyaan rakhna bhi important hota hai..I guess tum yeh bhul gaye the.." nanu said while he hung his head down..

"acha ab sameer tu naina se milke aa..naina deepu aur baki sab us room mai hi hai.." vishaka said to him..sameer ran towards the room..he opened the door and seeing the scene in front of him he fisted his hand in anger..he saw his naina was sitting with a boy who had wrapped his hands around her shoulder...

"bhai aap yaha.." deepika asked him whioe he just hummed in response..

"jii aap..m...mai coffee lati hu apke liye.." naina said getting up from the bed..

"uski koi zarurat nahi.." he said sternely yet loudly glaring at the boy..

"do not scream bro..wife hi hai yeri aur aisi pyaari wife har kisi ko nahi milti.." the boy said to sameer making sameer blood boil in anger..

"vo..voh aise hi baat karte hai..tum unhe kuch mat kaho.." naina said defending sameer..

"proper indian wife ke jaise apne pati ko defend kar rahi ho nainu.." the boy said...NAINU! HOW DARE HE CALL HER LIKE THAT! Sameer thought to himself..he was about to leave the room when deepika pulled him..

"bhai aap yahi rahi actually hum shaadi ke kapde decide kar rahe hai na..aap bhabhi ke liye dress decide karona.." she said and made him stand while they started choosing..

Naina brought some dress and accessories near the dressing table..she kept the dress on her and looked at sameer through mirror..he nodded his head in way of no gesturing that it was not looking nice..naina frowned and took the other dress..after rejecting many dresses sameer finally agreed to a dress which was extremely beautiful..naina smilled but the boy came in between and snatched the dress from her..

"nainu...yeh vala itna acha nahi hai..see yeh vala maine select kiya hai ..yahi pehna okay.." he said..naina looked at sameer and then at the boy and nodded her head in way of okay..sameer was really angry by this and left the room in anger..naina tried to stop him but he did not listen.

************************************

Naina came in the room as someone spilled juice on her dress mistakely..she was cleaning it in the bathroom but gasped as she saw sameer entering the washroom as he was not knowing she was there...rohan had made his hands dirty by smearing mud on it so he had come to clean it.

"jii a...aap" she stammered..sameer was shocked to see her..

"so..sorry muje pata nahi tha ki tum andar ho.." sameer said and tried to open the door but it was locked from outside...he tried many times to open the door but he was not able to..

"aap haath do lijiye.." naina said softly as she could see his muddy hands..sameer agreed and washed his hands..naina took her dupatta and wiped his hands..sameer touched her face slightly and tugged her strand of hair behind her ear..naina's face inclined as his fingers brushed against her cheeks...sameer walked towards her while she walked backwards and her back hit the shower knob making the water fall on them..naina gasped as the cold water fell on them..sameer was just looking at her who was looking so beautiful,he rubbed his thumb over her crimson cheeks and pulled her by her waist.He kissed her forehead..her cheeks and near her lips sucking the water droplets...naina closed her eyes as she shivered by his touch..

She clutched his shirt in her fist..sameer looked at her lips while his thumb pressed it softly...he moved towards her and kissed her forehead lovingly controlling his raging desires...naina slipped into his embrace and hugged him tightly blushing badly...sameer wrapped his hands around her body nuzzling into her neck..they remained in the same position..sameer closed the shower knob as he felt her shivering in his arms...

"nainu..vo..voh kon tha.." he asked finally as this question was disturbing him..

"kon voh?" she asked innocently..

"nainuu..voh ladka.."he asked her again..

"voh..riyansh hai..swati ka bhai hai" naina said softly..

"matlab tumhara bhi bhai hai right?" he said getting happy..

"are nahi voh tho mera best friend hai...swati toh preeti ki age ki hai na.. mujse do saal choti hai voh..uska bhai riyansh mere saath padta tha..hum same age ke hai.."naina said to him...

"best friend hai kya.." sameer asked her again as he was feeling jealous..

"haa best friends hai..hum school aur college dono saath mai jate the...voh toh kabhi kabhi yahi humare ghar rehta tha..." naina said innocently not understanding sameer's state of mind..he fisted his hand in anger..his grip on naina loosened..and he went to open the washroom door..and it opened fortunately else sameer would have broken the door in anger..

"aa..aap aise gusse mai kaha jaa rahe ho.." naina asked him..

"change karne..aise hi rehna hai kya.." he said in a bit loud tone..naina just stared at him blankly..

"inhe kya hogaya ek minute pehle itne pyaar se baat kar rahe the aur ab gusse mai..maine kuch galat toh nahi kaha na..." naina thought to herself..sameer changed in some comfortable clothes and went out of the room..

Hope you like this part.

Do vote and comment please.Also do follow me.

I was thinking to give updates of this story only for few more days.What's your opinion?