Gift🎁

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 17-GIFT

Naina had draped in a beautiful red saree and tied her hair in a braid...she appiled a tinge of vermillion in betwee the partition of her hairs making her look etheral..but she got rooted to her place when she saw her husband coming from washroom that too shirtless..she lowered her gaze and was about to go out of the room when he pulled her hand making him cling to him..her hand was on his bare chest making her heart beat fast...as if it would come out..his hands traced fron her hands and held her exposed waist due to saree and pulled her more towards him by her waist...

"jii...neec..neeche jaana hai.." she said stammering not able to control this close proximity...she opened her eyes in jerk as he kissed her cheeks...

"aise kaise jaa sakte hai..pehle muje shirt toh pehenao biwiji.." he asked her huskily...kissing her ear softly...shiver ran down her spine...she stiffened at her place and looked at him with her innocent orbs..

"sameer..m.mmai kaise.. " she stammered...and moved back but sameer held her hand...

"ab biwi ho tum meri toh tum hi pehnaogi na shirt muje.." he said with a mischievously grinning..

"sameer plss aap khud pehen lijiye na..." she said rubbing her fingers nervously...

"acha teek hai tum nahi pehenaogi toh mai mai aise hi neeche chala jaata hu.." he said about to go but naina stopped him...

"jii...rukhiye..aise mat jaiye..mai pehna deti hu.." she said but deep inside she was feeling shy to do so...she took the well ironed shirt which was kept on the bed and went near him...not looking at his intense eyes...he slipped his hands in the shirt ...she came forward and started buttoning his shirt..he was playing with her strand of hair and then tugged it behind her ear...his fingers brushed against her ears making her shiver...she quickly buttoned his shirt and the moved back..her face had turned fully red like a tomato..sameer chuckeled seeing his effect on her..he leaned near her ear and whispered...

"aajse tum hi muje shirt pehenaogi" he said huskily...naina blushed a bit..he just smilled and loosened his grip on her...he quickly changed into his pants as naina left downstairs..

"agaye tum dono...nanu tum dono ka intazaar kar rahe hai.." vishaka said with a smile...

"nanu kuch kaam tha kya??" sameer asked him..

"haa..naina sameer beto pehle...tumhare shaadi ke baad maine tum dono ko koi tofa nahi diya na..isliye aaj ek gift laya hu.."nanu said...handing an envolope to sameer...sameer opened it and his eyes widened..he swiftly looked at nanu..naina was just seeing his expressions and got confused...

"nanu yeh..."sameer asked in disbelief...

"kashmir ke honeymoon tickets hai do hafto ka.." nanu said to assure him....naina's eyes widened and then lowered her eyes in shyness....

"vah bhai honeymoon haa.." rohan was about to start his teasing when sameer glared him...he shut his mouth quickly...

"lekin nanu office ke kaam.." sameer spoke while everyone sighed in disbelief except naina...

"ek aur baar tune office kaam aisi bate ki na toh mai sachi tuje marungi sameer..."vishaka said getting angry...

"sameer mai hu aur rohan bhi hai...jab tak tu nahi aata hum dono sambhal lenge office ke kaam..." vivek said ...

"finally bhai bhabhi jayenge honeymoon voh bhi kashmir nanu aapne toh bohut sahi destination chuna hai.." deepika praised nanu...

After family talks sameer and vivek left to the office...vishaka and naina decided lunch menu...deepika was helping them...

"bhabhi aaj aap bhai ko lunch dene office ajao na...actually aaj mai bhi aaj office jane wala hu dad ne bulaya hai toh apko bhi office mai le jaunga...bhai ko suprise milega.."rohan said as he ate carrot in kitchen...

"haa bhabhi bhai ko mast suprise milega.." deepu agreed...

"mai..kaise.." naina fumbeled..

"naina jaa beta...voh sameer toh uske kaam kaam ke peeche hi rahega..tuje vaha dekhkar kuch toh akal ayegi usse.." vishaka said with a smile..naina finally agreed to her...a shy smile touched her lips as she was going to her husband's office for the first time..

Sameer and naina's honeymoon track to start soon.Excited??!!

Do vote,comment and also do follow me please