Accident😵

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 98-ACCIDENT

Sameer was sitting as he sidehugged Naina as they enjoyed the view in front of them.The mountain peaks were covered with snow while cool breeze touched their skin.

"Apko ghar nahi chodna chahiye tha Sameer."Naina spoke.

"Tum ab yeh sab baate fir se mat start karo Naina.Maine jo kiya voh sahi hai.Firstly,tumhari koi galti nahi thi and maa was accusing you.Secondly,I had promised Nanu that I will always choose you over anyone.Yeh sari baate mat socho tum,just think about our future,our family." Sameer said as he touched her tummy.

"Tum mujse zyada pyaar karoge humare bache ko?" Naina asked him at which he nodded his head in way of yes pursing his lips as he looked at her frowning expressions.

"Maine suna tha ki after pregnancy pati apne patni se kam pyaar karne lagta hai.Mai bhi moti hojaungi fir tum bhi mujse pyaar nahi karoge na.Will you love someone else then? Muje chod doge because I will not be beautiful?" Naina asked him as she clutched on his fingers looking at him with teary eyes.

"These tears yaar,I love you and will always love you.Lekin mai kisi aur se pyaar zarur karunga and that will be our child."Sameer replied as he wiped her tears.

"Char mahine kaise guzar gaye pata hi nahi chala." Naina mumbled.

"After five months humari kahani hogi Pati,Patni aur Voh." Sameer spoke.

"Voh Kon?" Naina asked scrunching her nose.

"Humara bacha buddhu."Sameer replied her as he hit her head playfully while Naina smiled.Both of them had a serene,satisfactory smile unaware of the upcoming danger in their life.

**

"Aap bohut pyaari dikh rahi ho." Naina complimented Zoya.

"Thank you voh na darga ke paas ek khua(well) hai,log mante hai ki jo mannat ya wish mangkar us khue mai sikkha(coin) dalte hai voh mannat puri ho jati hai.Isliye aaj mai aur Shehzaam vahi gaye the." Zoya spoke as she placed her child in crib.

"Har mannat puri hoti hai?" Naina asked her in curiousity.

"Ji log aise hi kehte hai."Zoya replied.Naina nodded her head in way of understanding and then they continued their long session of gossips.

**
"Sameer." Naina called him who was busy jotting down the expenses.He just hummed in response.

"V-Voh muje na kuch kehna tha."Naina said.

"Kuch kehne ki zarurat nahi hai maine dinner bana dunga aur ha filhal dal ko cooker ke andar rakha bhi hai so tumhe koi kaam nahi karna.Tum so jao,jab sab ban jayega tab mai tumhe uta dunga." Sameer replied her.

"Aree aap sunte kyu nahi ho,muje yeh nahi kehna tha." Naina said as she pulled the file in which he was writing and also took away the pen from his hand.

"Kya kar rahi ho?" Sameer asked her.

"First listen to me,muje na voh mannat vale khue ke paas jaana hai.Hum na apne bache ki achi sehat ke liye wish mangege." Naina said at which Sameer just shook his head in way of no.

"Yeh jo bhi khua hai aisa kuch nahi hota bus logo ka veham hota hai.Kahi jane ki zarurat nahi hai,doctor ne kaha hai na tumhe to take rest.Pehle se hi inti kamzor ho yaha vaha gumogi toh thak jaogi." Sameer said to her.

"Naina Maheshwari kabhi nahi takti aur mai kamzor toh hu hi nahi.Muje jaana hai vaha please na Sameer.Tum mere liye bhi nahi chaloge? Humare bache ke liye bhi nahi." Naina spoke blinking her eyes multiple times giving him the most puppy face.

"Bilkul nahi,aur itni masoomiyat se mat dekho.Filhal tumhari health important hai yeh sari chizo se.Yeh sari chize is nakli,yeh sari chize sach nahi hoti." Sameer said to her as he went towards kitchen.

"Nahi le jaoge?" Naina asked him puffing her face in anger.

"Kabhi nahi lejaunga." Sameer replied.

"Toh mai khud chali jaungi.Ab baby apke papa hai hi nitale jo hume lekar nahi ja rahe so I will take you there." Naina said as she caressed her tummy.

"Bilkul nahi! Tum kahi bhi akeli nahi jaogi.Aur tum kyu befaltu ki zid kar rahi ho Naina?" Sameer said.

"Mai befaltu ki zid kar rahi hu?Aap jo kar rahe ho voh kya hai phir? Agar aap lekar nahi gaye na to-toh phir mai khana nahi khaungi,nahi medicines lungi aur soungi bhi nahi." Naina threatened him.

"Tum samjane ki koshish toh karo Naina,kyu zid kar rahi ho?" Sameer said.

"Aap le ja rahe ho ki nahi?" She questioned.

"Naina listen to me once." Sameer said helplessly.

"Leja rahe ho ya nahi? Ha ya na mai jawab do." Naina said.

"Chalo teek hai tum kaha sunne wali ho mere."Sameer replied making her smile widely,she ran towards him and hugged him tight.

"I love you Sameer." Naina said.

"Ha ab bolo love you,jo manvana chahti thi voh manva li.Agli baar bilkul nahi manunga chahe tum jo kaho mai nahi manunga." Sameer spoke.

"Zarur manoge,aisi khadoos shakal banate ho na toh aur bhi pyaare lagte ho."Naina said as she pulled his cheeks.

"You are so cute." Naina said making him frown.

"Ladke cute nahi hote Nainu." Sameer replied her.

"Lekin mera vala banda is cute,dekho he is soo cute." Naina said as she pulled his cheeks again.

"Is duniya mai bas tum hi kar sakti ho yeh." Sameer spoke as he laughed at her antics.

**

Naina drapped herself in a purple cotton saree which Sameer had bought her by his savings.Applying lip balm she combed her hairs and checked herself in the mirror for the last time.She could feel Sameer's gaze but she was used to this.

"Chale ya yahi rehna hai?" Naina asked giggling seeing her not-so-masum husband oogling over her.

"Yahi reh?" Sameer asked as he walked towards her.He wound his hands around her waist and pulled her closer to him.While he nuzzled his face in her crook of neck making her breath hitch.She fisted his shirt in her fist and arched her neck giving him more excess.His warm breath fanned against her milky skin making her breathes getting heavier.He started placing wet kisses on her neck  and moved upwards as he kissed her earlobe and bit it slightly.

"V-Voh hume jana hai."Naina stammered as she pushed him a bit.

"Jaana zaruri hai?" Sameer asked as he was getting bad vibes and did not want to go anywhere at this moment.

"You can't change our decision now Sameer.Yiu said you will take me isliye toh itna tyaar hui.Ab no more talking chalo." Naina said as she dragged him out of the house.Sameer made sure that he closed the door properly before they left.

**
Sameer was driving the car while Naina was talking to him about the surroundings and scenery with a constant smile on her face which got imprinted in his heart, promising himself to treasure her precious smile forever.He had asked Shehzaam if he could take his car because he did not want Naina to travel in buses or by any other medium in this state.He cursed against his breath as the road by which they were travelling had many potholes.Naina giggled seeing him angry but then shrieked in horror  as she saw a truck advancing towards them.Sameer tried to save themselves but before he could do so their car was hit by that truck.

FINALLY UPDATED😄

Hope you like this update✨