Memories💔

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 59-MEMORIES

Naina was checking her files while a little boy came near her and rested his head on her lap.Naina smilled seeing him and kept her files aside,picked him in her arms and looked at him lovingly pecking his forehead lovingly.

"kya hua bacha?" she asked him softly to which he shook his head in way of no and snuggled into her embrace.Naina rubbed his back gently.

"kya hua Samar?" she asked him again concernely,he looked at her through his misty eyes.Naina sait properly cupping his little face and wipping off the tears from his eyes.

"mum..mumma meri koi family nahi hai,mere papa kaha hai sab ke parents unhe lene aate hai aaj Rishi ke papa aaye the use lene,meri koi family nahi hai kya mere papa kaha hai?" he asked her sobbing,Naina hugged him tightly as some tears flowed from her eyes.She wiped them off quickly and then wiped Samar's face with her hand.

"maine kaha tha na bacha apke papa ko kuch zaruri kaam hai bas voh jab katam hojayega tab voh vapas aayenge aur apki bhi ek family hai bohut bada aur pyaara sa nanu,dadaji,dadiji,deepika bua,rohan chachu,preeti massi aur bhi bohut se jan hai apke family mai,ab aise ro mat bacha.." she said him with a small smile on her face..

"sab mujse gussa hai kya isliye koi mujse milna nahi chahta na.." he said pouting his lips cutely while he was playing with her nuptial chain..

"aisa nahi hai jab voh apse milenge tab apkk sabse zyada pyaar karenge,ab aap yeh sab bate chodo aur so jao neend aarahi hogi na apko Samar.." She said making him lay on her lap and covered him with a blanket.He kept staring at her..

"mummaaa.." he murmured as he slept snuggling into her waist.Naina just stared at him,her child the most precious burdern of her life.The only reason of living after she left the Maheshwari Mansion.Samar was a two and a half year old child who was a cute yet handsome child having a blend of herited charecters of Naina and Sameer.He was really close to Naina but always missed his father and the family love which he deserved.Naina had shown him a photo the Maheshwari family when he had cried the whole day to see his family.Naina was softly moving her fingers in his silky hair locks as some tears spilled from her eyes remembering all the memories she had spent with Sameer.

Flashback

Sahil came to the Maheshwari mansion.Vivek,Vishaka and Nanu had gone somewhere to attend a function.Sahil was a handsome guy who talked less.He was a kind hearted person and his personality had impressed the Maheshwaris.Seeing him Deepika pulled him inside the house as he was hesitating to come in.Sameer had appointed him as an employee in the Maheshwari Industries according to his qualifications.

"are Sahil tum aagaye,tum chai ya coffee piyenge mai abhi bana deti hu.." Naina said with a sweet smile on her face..

"ji m..muje kuch nahi chahiye bhabhi.."He said softly..

"are jo khana hai bata humari bhabhi toh anpurneshwari hai aadi raat ko bhi khana bana sakti hai.." rohan said holding Sahil's by his shoulder in friendly way..

"bhabhi hai voh koi chef nahi humesha khate rehta hai.." Deepika said hitting Rohan's chest while Sahil and Naina smilled.

"nainuuu ek baar yaha aana zara.." Sameer called her from the room..

"aai,deepu sahil ko jo chahiye voh bana de mai aayi.." she instructed deepika and rushed to the room..

**

"nainuu.." he called her again tying his shoelaces..

"boliye toh kya hua kabse bas nainu nainu keh rahe ho.." she said keeping her hands on her waist..

"are nainu.." he again said making her hit her forehead..

"aap teek toh ho na kya hua apko bas nainu nainu keh rahe ho aage bhi toh kuch kahiye,hume late ho raha hai apko pata hai na hume 10 baje nikalna tha lonavala ke liye abhi toh dus bajkar pandrah minute hogaya,sahil kabka aagaya aur preeti ka phone aaya ki voh raste mai hai aap late kar rahe ho aur muje yaha bulakar nainuu nainuu kar rahe ho.." she said complaining as a typical wife.Sameer pulled her and made her sit on his lap.

She was still puffing her face as sameer pulled her cheeks.She whinced in pain and hit his chest.

"kitni baar mana kiya hai maine aise mat kijiye.." she said angrily..

" toh kya tum meri patni ho mai jo chahe karu meri biwiji ke saath.." Sameer said grinning while she glared him..

" acha toh aap bhi toh mere pati ho toh mai apke saath jo chahe kar sakti hu na.." she asked him..

"haa kyu nahi mai toh pura ka pura apka hi hu madamji.." he said,naina smilled mischieviously and pulled his cheeks.He looked at her in shock while she giggled.

"ab aisi buddhu jaisi shakal mat banaiye aur bataiye kyu bulaya tha muje yaha?" she asked him..

"nainu voh maine tumhare liye ek dress laya hai voh pehenlo na.." he said making a cute face.Naina kissed his cheeks as she could not resist herself.

"bas itni si baat ke liye aap kabse nainu nainu kar rahe the kya aap bhi.." she said hitting his head playfully..

"ab kya kare mere dil mai,dimag mai sab jagah bas tum hi ho,har ek secomd bas tumhara hi naam hota hai meri zubaan par.." he said huskily peppering his kisses on her earlobe making her look down in shyness,a shy smile touched her face instantly as he was kissing her cheeks with full love.

Flashback ends

"tumhare papa kabhi nahi ayenge bacha aur agar aayenge bhi toh mai tumhe unse milne nahi dungi,ab tumhi meri zindagi ho tumhe mai kho nahi sakti,jo unhone kiya voh mafi ke layak bhi nahi hai,I Hate You Sameer,I Hate You!" Naina mumbeled against herself shutting her eyes tightly controlling herself from crying..

999 words 🤦

Jatka laga??😌

Batao kaisa tha yeh part??

Let me clear one thing its been three years Naina left Maheshwari mansion because are nahi how can I tell you the reason abhi chodo do give your reviews for this part!