Kapde😲

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 21-KAPDE

Naina and sameer reached kashmir...naina was clinging to sameer looking at scenic beauty of Kashmir and smilling widely...sameer was adoring his lady...till then he called a taxi and helped the driver to keep their bags in the taxi...he made naina sit and sat next to her...

"rukhiyee...." a voice called them...a man in 20s came near their taxi followed by same aged girl..

"hii...aap tourist ho...aap konse hotel mai stay karne wale ho??" the girl asked sameer and naina..

"haa...Paradise Point mai hum stay karne wale hai.." sameer said while naina was just looking at the couple...

"hum bhi usi hotel mai stay karne wale hai...can we too join you....actually yaha koi aur taxi nahi dhikai de rahi hai.." the boy asked politely..sameer agreed...they got in the car while the driver drove towards their hotel...

"actually mera naam Rahul hai..and yeh meri finance Tanishka...hum dono live in relationship mai hai and next month humari shaadi hai...we have come here to spend some time together before we get married..." Rahul introduced himself..sameer and naina just smilled..

"mai tanishka...you can call me tashu..vaise you are effortlessly beautiful..tumhara naam kya hai doll.." she asked naina...

"jii..naina.." naina said softly as she was a introvert..she held sameer's arm..sameer just smilled seeing her..

"mai Sameer Maheshwari and she is my wife Naina Sameer Maheshwari..actually hum yaha honeymoon ke liye aaye hai.." sameer said understanding naina's hesitation...

"its nice bro to meet you and your wife.."rahul said with a smile..

"yahh..bohut pyaare couples ho tum dono..like just made for each other.." tanishka said with a smile...they talked for sometime then tanishka and rahul started being cosy with each other...naina was seeing out of the window enjoying the scenery...

"sameer yeh dekho na.." she pulled his arm but he was busy in his phone directing some work to his employees...naina looked at him and then her attention went to tanishka and rahul who were kissing each other...

"shiii.." naina said as she was  horrified seeing them kiss...but the couples did not listen this...sameer looked at naina and then at rahul and tanishka..he palmed naina's eyes as he knew she was too innocent to see this...after rahul and tanishka had kissed sameer took his palm off...naina looked at sameer...

"aise todi na karte hai...sabke samne shii.."naina muttered hidding her face in sameer's arm...sameer just smilled as he had travelled all over the world and all this was common for him but not for his innocent wife..finally they reached their hotel...sameer took the keys of their room holding his wife by her shoulder as he could notice few people staring and oogling over her...naina was just busy looking at the luxuries hotel..

"bohut zyada khoobsurat hai na.." naina said entering the room...

"haa bohut khoobsurat hai.." sameer replied while his attention was at naina's cute glowing face...she sensed his gaze and blushed profusely...sameer backhugged her resting his head on her crook of neck...his warm breath fanned against her fragile petty body making her shiver...he placed some wet kissed on her neck...she shut her eyes tightly as she shivered by his touch...

"sa..sameer...h...hum fresh ho..hojate hai...pe..pehle.." she said stammering...

"chalo...mai toh kabse tyaar hu..sath mai fresh hokar aate hai.." he said grinning mischeviously...

"jii..aap kuch bhi keh rahe ho na.." she as face...sameer chuckeled..he pulled her by her waist and fell on the bed holding her...she was over him and her hairs were all over his face..sameer tugged her hairs behind her ear and looked at her face lovingly...she had closed her eyes in shyness..her lips quivered as she felt his lips on her cheeks....she was getting lost in moment when naina pushed him suddenly and sat on bed...searching for something...sameer made an irritated face..

"kya hua nainu.." he asked her...

"maa ko phone karna tha..mai kaise bhul gayi...unhone kaha tha na.." naina said cutely and took her phone and dialled vishaka...sameer was just staring at her..Seriously...In between such a romantic moment how could she think of such thing...his trance was broken by her chirpy voice...

"maa...hum phoch gaye.." she said in her chirpy voice...tgen kept the phone on speaker..

"mummy hum pohoch gaye..and yaha bhi apki beti ko apki chinta hai.." sameer said...vishaka just laughed listening to this...while naina made a angry pout...

"aap mera complain kar rahe hai maa se.."she said cutely...sameer showed her his tongue...

"shh...ab tum dono jagda mat karo bacho.."vishaka said..

"bhabhiiiii.." deepu called naina...

"haa deepu.." naina said softly...saneer knew this talk is not going to end soon...

"naina mai neeche jakar aata hu...aaj ka schedule dekhkar...tab tak tum fresh hokar ready hojao.." sameer said to which naina bobbed her head...

"bhabhi apne apna bag open  kiya ki nahi.." deepika asked her..

"ab tak nahi kiya deepu...actually abhi just aaye hai na.." naina said..

"toh bhabhi pehle kholo apna bag...and ha sorry pehle se hi bol rahi hu.." deepu said...naina was not understanding why she was telling sorry again and again..she opened her bag and seeing the dresses her eyes widened up...

"mere suits aur saree kaha hai deepu..tumne mere bag mai yeh konse kapde dal diye.."naina asked...

"bhabhi apke sariya aur suits sab apke cupboard mai hai...aur yeh sab kapde maine hi rakhe hai apke bag mai..muje pata hai aap shaadi ke pehle aise kapde pehnthe the.."deepika said trying to save herself...

"deepuuu..lekin ab mai shadishuda hu na..aise kapde nahi pehen sakti...maa papa aur nanu ko kya kahungi mai.." naina said in tension...

"kuch nahi kahenge voh bhabhi.." deepu tried to make her understand...

"Lekin deepu.."naina tried to speak but deepika cut the phone..naina was in trance now...she looked at all the dresses which were too short that it would not even reach her knees...she then smilled seeing a saree but kept it back in the bag seeing the type of blouse the saree had...she looked at a packet kept in the bag and opened it finding satin laced nighties which had too much exposing nets making her gulp a lump of her saliva in tension..she kept everything in her bag and locked it...

"yeh kaise kapde pack kardiya hai deepu ne..ab kya karu mai...aise kapde mai kaise pehenungi...voh bhi sameer ke samne...mai kya karu.." naina muttered against her breath...

How was this part?? Hope you like it..

Plss do vote..comment and also do follow me but please do not follow to unfollow...