Waisi Wali🙈

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 19-WAISI WALI

Sameer was still lying on naina's lap..naina had rested her head on the sofa with one hand on his forehead...both of them were fast asleep...rohan entered the room without even knocking seeing them in that position he closed his eyes and quickly went outside the cabin...he quickly rushed to vivek's cabin

"bola tha na maine aise utavale bankar mat jaana..aise kya aake fad ke dekh raha hai.." vivek asked laughing...

"vo..voh bhai bhabhi soo rahe the...bhai bhabhi ke per par lete hue the.." rohan said to his father who just laughed..

"dupher ka samay hai toh soyenge hi na..pagal kahika..ab yaha aa aur meri madat kar" vivek said laughing at rohan who was still being embarrassed...

************************************

Days passed..finally it was the day before sameer and naina's honeymoon...naina had helped vishaka in household works and then went in the room choosing her dresses to pack the bag...

"bhabhi mai andar aau.." deepika asked..naina smilled seeing her..

" aao na deepu..tum kabse permission mangne lagi.." naina asked her...

"kya bhabhi aap bhi...voh apki packing ho gayi.." deepika asked her..

"abji vahi kar rahi thi..maine char saree...do suit le liya hai...kafi hai na yeh sab deepu.." naina asked her...

"sariya aur suits...bhabhi honeymoon mai aise kapde kon pehenta..." deepu said being suprised...

"ab inke alava aur kya pehnugi deepu.." naina asked innocently...deepu pulled naina and made her sit next to her...

"bhabhi apne waisi wali nighty toh li na.." she asked her in hushed voice..

"kaisi vali.." naina asked being confused...

"bhabhi vaise vali.."she said raising her eyebrow...naina made a cute face...

"kaisi vali deepu...mera sar chakra raha hai...kya bolna chahti ho tum clearly bolo na please.." naina spoke..deepika smacked her head getting irritated..

"bhabhi aap na bohut zyaada masum ho sachi..ek kaam karo aap apna bag pack mat karna..mai kardungi...and sab chize rakh dungi aap chinta mat karna..." deepika said to which naina nodded her head..

************************************

It was about 6 pm when the maheshwari family were sitting in living room together...deepika was laying her head on naina's lap while rohan was sitting beside naina...vishaka and naina were talking to each other..while rohan was talking to nanu...

"beta kal ki sari tyaari hogayi hai na..kuch bhi chahiye toh muje bol dena beta..." vishaka said...to which naina just nodded her head in way of yes...

"bhaii.." rohan said in shock seeing him come home so early..

"sameer tu itne jaldi office se aagaya.."nanu asked as the workholic had come so early...

" nanu aaj sab kaam hogaya tha toh aa gaya mai.." sameer said...naina brought him a glass of water...he took it but touched her fingers slightly making her gasp and look down in shyness...sameer just smilled seeing her shy...

"beta jakar change karle.."vishaka said him...to which he just hummed..and whispered near naina's ears..

"muje change karna hai...yaad hai na tumhe.. tum hi muje shirt pehenaogi.." sameer said huskily making her shiver and her face turn red as a tomato...

"jii..sab hai yaha mai kaise room mai aau.." she said softly...

"ab voh tum jano..." he said and left winking at her...her heart was beating varyingly....she looked at him going towards the room...

"bhabhi aur pakode milenge please.." the bukkad rohan asked...

"kitna khayega tu rohan.." deepika said hitting him on his hand...nanu and vishaka just laughed...

"bhabhi please...yeh last time hoga...phir aur nahi mangunga.."rohan pleaded..naina just nodded her way in yes and went to the kitchen to make some pakoda for her dever forgetting that sameer must be waitting for her...

She gave pakodas to rohan and even offered some to deepu..nanu and vishaka...till then vivek came so she made some tea for him...vishaka then talked with naina for sometime and then left to room as vivek called her...

"aaj toh voh football ki match hai na...bhai ab tak kyu nahi aaye.." rohan said...realisation struck her head...He must be waitting for her...she glanced the clock and she was shocked it had been about an hour...she quickly ran to their room and opened it slowly peeping in...sameer was working on his laptop and had not even changed...he seemed to be in grumpy mood...

"agai tum.."he said as he sensed her presence..

"sorry voh rohan ne pakode mange..toh pehle voh banaya...aur phir papa agaye toh unke liye chai...maa ke saath toda baat kiya...aur is sab mai apke paas ana hi bhul gayi.." she said rubbing her fingers nervously...not looking at him...

" aur apne pati ko bhul gayi tum..baki sab kaam important hai apne pati ke alava..." he asked her narrowing his eyes...

"sorry..." she mumbeled..

"nahi nahi..sorry kis liye..tum na ek kaam karo...neeche jao aur dekho nanu ko kuch chahiye hoga...deepu bula rahi hogi..rohan ko kuch khana hoga...mummy ki help karni hogi...dad ke liye chai banana hoga...aur koi hai baki...are haa ramdari ke saath baat bhi karna hoga na..." he said with a sarcastic smile...

"are haa...mai toh bhul gayi..ramdari bhaiya ne toh chai nahi pii hogii..mai unhe dekhar aati hu chai.."she said innocently...

"heyy bhagwan kis time par banaya tha apne isse...apni pati ko chodkar sabhi ka chinta hai isse..." sameer said in disbelief...naina hung her head down..

"sorry.." she again said inoocently....

"nahi nahi jaiye...tumhare ramdari bhaiya ko chai dekhar aao...tumhare pati tab tak rukk sakte hai...mai yahi hu aap jao na.." he again said clenching his jaw...naina looked at him...she went towards the cupboard and took out a tshirt...she went and sat near sameer and started unbuttoning his shirt...he looked at her in shock and held his shirt as if she was taking away his izzat...she looked him with her innocent eyes...

"jii...apka shirt badalna hai na..apne hi toh kaha tha.." she said making a cute confused pout..he allowed her...she took off his shirt and made him wear his tshirt..she then leaned and pecked his cheek..making him widen his eyes in shock..naina ran from there blushing with her own actions...sameer smilled like an idiot...he touched his cheek and and kissed his palm ruffling his hairs as he blushed a bit...