Balu Wale Baal😝🐻

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 11-BALU WALE BAAL

Naina packed her gown with accessories....deepika was talking to her nonstop...

"bhabhi jaldi..." she was just saying this sitting on the bed...

"haa deepu bas hogaya...ek minute...mai yeh kaise bhul gayi.." naina said palming her head...

"kya hua bhabhi.." deepu asked her..

"maine sameer se kaha hi nahi ki hum beauty parlor jaa rahe hai..." naina said being tensed...

"are bhabhi hum phone karke bhai ko bata denge..." deepu said...

"kya batana hai muje.." sameer came keeping his blazer on the chair..

"aap itne jaldi.." naina asked being shocked seeing him....

"bhai aap itne jaldi aagaye...voh kya hai na mai aur bhabhi beauty parlour jaa rahe hai ready hone..."deepu said...

"acha teek hai...mai chod du tum dono ko" sameer said..

"jii apko coffee chahiye...mai phat se bana deti hu.." naina said..

"bhabhi late hojayega..mai bahar jaa rahi hu yeh sab bags car mai rakhne aap jaldi se aajaiye.." deepu said making a cute face...and left the room...

Sameer came near naina and hugged her tightly...naina wrapped her hands around him with a shy smile...

"I missed you naina.." he murmered tightening his hold...

"nainaa.." he called her name...naina looked at him..

"apne baal ko khule chodna...muje tumhare khule baal pasand hai.." he said kissing her forehead..she nodded in way of yes with a smile on her face...

"bhabhiii..." deepu's voice broke their loving moment....sameer and naina quickly went downstairs...

In beauty parlour deepu had got ready....

"yeh wala hairstyle bhabhi aap try karna...ekdum maduri dixit jaise...hayye I love madhuri dixit so much.." deepu said excitedly...

"hmm...its beautiful deepu lekin it will take time...curls karvane mai time lagega na.." naina said..

"mam just ten minutes mai curls hojaenge.." the hairstyler said...

"wow...meri bhabhi will look like maduri dixit..." deepu said while naina just smilled..

The hairstyller started curling naina's hairs...naina had closed her eyes and rested her head on the chair headrest..deepu sat on a sofa glancing a magzine...

"ahhhhhh..." naina screamed....deepu looked at naina and was shocked...

"bhabhi yeh..." deepu was too shocked...

"yeh kya kiya apne...mere baal..." naina started crying badly...

"bhabhi yeh ekdum balu jaise ho gaye..." deepu said touching her hairs...

"sameer ne mujse kaha tha ki unhe mere khule baal pasand hai...ab mai aise baal..."naina started crying badly..

"yeh apne kya kiya...bhabhi aap plss mat roiye..plss...yeh sab mere vajah se hua...nahi mai maduri jaise balo ki kwaish karti na aapke baal balu jaise hojate..." deepu tried consoling her...till then deepu's phone rang it was of sameer...naina was shivering badly...deepu gave the phone to naina...

"deepu...hogaya kya..I am coming to pick you both.."sameer said...

"jii..mai hu.." naina said clutching the phone with both her hands...sweat beads were flowing from her forehead....deepu was even tensed...

"are naina...hogaya kya tumhara dress up...pata hai mummy is shouting on me that mai tum dono ko pick karne abhi tak nahi gaya...mai abhi just dus minute mai aa raha hu..." sameer said as a smile crept on his face listening to his naina's voice...

"nahii...mera matlab hai mera baal..I mean hairstyling baki hai..." naina said quickly...

"I am coming..I will wait jab tak tumhara hair style nahi hojata..muje bhi dekhna hai my beautiful wifey in the gown chose by me...." he said cutting the the phone...naina started sobbing badly...

"mam...Should I straighten it again..." the hairstyler asked her...before naina could reply deepu bombarded her in anger...

"are you serious..meri bhabhi yaha ro rahi hai because of you...it's her reception dammit and abhi tumhe yaad aa raha hai that you can straighten her hair...just do it before bhai comes.." deepu said in anger...the hairstyler started straightening naina's hair...now everything was set...after giving a finishing touch up of makeup as it was messed up due to naina's cries finally naina was dressed up properly looking like an angel...deepu kissed her cheeks...

"soo beautiful bhabhi...bhai is surely going to get a heartattack today.." deepu said making naina blush badly...then they went out where they saw sameer had already come and was waitting in his car...

Hope so you like this part...Do vote..comment and also do follow me..

Eid Mubarak to all of you💟