Work

Well guess I'm back ... Anyway enjoy the update

That day later.....

The house was full of giggles and stories two cute people were telling each other about what happened in their work on their first day. Here hoseok was just listening to them fondly.

"And and you know it was so funny to see those girls pouting ugly when seokie was hugging me hehe" it was the mochi who was in dreamland telling his best friend. Making hoseok proud internally that his mate was protective over him just like the other one.

That was the moment jungkook remembered that he had fun and all but after the morning he never saw tae. Pouting cutely he walked away leaving a sulking mochi behind.

Reaching the kitchen where jin and other chefs were cooking, "Hyung" jungkook called out and jin turned to say "yes kookie" 
When he got no answer jin again turned to see kookie was leaning to a wall nearby motioning him to come.

" Tell me what is it?" jin said. " Hyung where are tae hyung and namjoon hyung and - and Yoongi hyung, they haven't returned yet."  jungkook said a little winching.
" Oh kookie they must have stuck in some work don't worry, go set the table dinner is almost ready." 

In Kim Inter.

" So you're saying that the border has being attacked twice and you're telling me now !!!"  shouted tae. 

The thing happened that a messenger came from Blood Moon pack to meet tae telling that the border of the pack was attacked twice. And boom here he was getting scolded.

" Tae calm down there must be some reason for coming late your shouting for nothing," said the other alpha brother who was sitting next to him. Tae was taking a deep breath.
" Was Minho there while the attack?" Asked Yoongi 

" Sire first we thought that we would have handled the situation but it got worse in the second attack, many wolves are injured and some are in critical condition. Sire we need you there. All three of you ." saying this the messenger hung his head low. And here the three alphas somewhere felt guilt that they are living far away from their pack which is in danger now.

Namjoon walked towards him and patted his shoulder saying " Don't worry we'll be coming today before sunset, you should go and inform Minho to handle the situation a little more till we are there."

Soon as the messenger left tae sat on the sofa and released a sigh of frustration. It was hard for him to even understand that his pack was there without him. Before any thought could corrupt his mind yoongi put his hand on tae's shoulder and said " Don't dare! you're a great alpha and we are going there to handle everything so it's fine. It's not like anyone is complaining, so chill and let's go home I'm hungry ."

Time Skip

As expected Jin had already made the other three to sleep ( Jimin Jungkook hoseok) and was sitting in the hall waiting for his mate. after dinner Namjoon told everything to Jin and he even agreed. Yoongi was still in his room.

Taehyung was packing his bags to leave when Tae heard some cute noises coming from the bed, the cute bunny was struggling with the blanket. Having a small smile tae went towards him and fixed his blanket. Sat on the bed, moving his hand in his bunny's hair he said 

" I guess I won't be able to see you any time soon, my bunny."

"Why?"

AYO⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓

Did someone missed me? The situation of covid is getting worse. It sucks really it does.
Take care of yourself. Be healthy. 

Bye, Bye have a great time