Get the Mate pt. 2

Next-Day...

In Seoul

The day of certain five people started a little late and in a rush.

"Jungkook get in the car! Jimin you will get late for the photoshoot! Damn It Hoseok! Come fast we are already late!" Jin was shouting standing in front of the house.

Here Jennie had headphones on so that her ears would be at least in a better condition.

Soon three of them came running looking energetic and ready to start the day.

"Let's go hyung!" Jimin said as he hopped in the car.

Here jin just rolled his eyes and sitting inside the car, signalled the driver to go.

.

.

.

In the forest

Somewhere in the part of a kingdom, the three alphas were now being dragged by so-called guards of the witch's kingdom. People around them were just staring as if they were criminals.

"We already told you, we just need to talk to your queen! Where are you taking us?" Yoongi said in a done voice.

The guards who held yoongi just glared at him and ignored him as if he said nothing.

"*Snort* the heck man how can you just do that!" Yoongi said as he wiggled trying to get out of the hold.

Or was he.

Well this all was just a drama, dram to get to the queen

But why?

Well...

A day before

*I'm here to get my mate back.*

The pack of these white wolves suddenly got silent. No one made any moment when their leader said, "Those witches have your mate?" 

"Yeah they have his wolf and we are here for bringing him back," Taehyung answered with a hope that they won't hurt them after telling the truth.

Again there was silence. Why is no one speaking?

"Let's go back wolves we have nothing here to get" on of the wolf shouted from back and surprisingly all other nodded and started to retreat.

Here the leader of those wolves was just standing while starring in space.

"So do you need any help or do you know where to head to?" The leader asked while looking at Namjoon.

"No we don't...we tried so hard but we just got lost in this dense forest," Namjoon answered.

"Hmm, Han Ryu go and escort them to the border of the Witch Kingdom. And tell the rules."

Here the three Alphas were just starring at the leader, why was he helping them?

Was this any other trap?

"Are you serious right now!? Cuz as long as I see the way we are tricked I sure have trust issues for the creature in this hell hole!" Yoongi snapped.

The leader just looked at him blankly and letting out a sigh he said, " We all were Alphas who got rejected by our own mate." He said plainly.

Here these three were shocked due to this new information. They always knew that being rejected was painful but they never knew that something like this happens to Alphas.