End of suffering

"BO!"

Taehyung was stunned, there stood a woman well a girl to be specific.

"Who-wait where are my hyungs and-" "Wait- hold up there- man I was supposed to tell you instruction and here you ruined all!" the girl wailed and winced looking at the alpha who was confused as hell.

"Ok listen follow me your other wolves are with guards and they're safe just-just follow me okay?" the girl said with a rush and started to walk forward leading the way.

on the other hand, Taehyung wasn't sure that he should go behind her or not. Should he trust her or not? 'God when will you give me my mate back?' Taehyung thought and taking a deep breath he walked behind the girl.

They passed many door frames and he was sure that they were going deep in that tunnel. 

At last! they both came across a hall

Taehyung's mind was blank. He had no idea till now that was is going to happen. 

He looked at that girl who brought him here and boom she was gone, Great! JUST GREAT. 

Till how long they will be playing such games, he wanted his mate back nothing more right? 

Letting a deep sigh he looked around and saw a figure standing in the dark, it was just a shadow which was visible nothing else. That those dem lights were not helping either.

"Hello is anyone there?" Taehyung asked walking towards that dark figure. He should go there right or this time this might be a vampire or Dracula.

Thinking this he laughed at his joke which was a little lame and this wasn't the right time to do this soo...

"I'll suggest you stop right there," a voice said, it was sure from that dark figure. And it seems like a woman an old woman to be specific. "Taehyung am I right?" that voice said.

Taehyung hesitated, " Yes that 's me and I'm here to-" "To bring your mate's wolf back, isn't it?" 

Well, taehyung wasn't surprised of course till now the whole kingdom would know this thing according to the response he was getting from three hours straight.

"Yes that's right I-" " Do you see that door?" The voice cut him down. The figure was still in the dark. Taehyung looked at the door which that room had, it was just in front of the way from which he came here.

Nodding his head Taehyung agreed and again looked at the figure to continue.

"Go there, you'll come across a garden there are many flowers in there and in one of the flowers there is the soul of your mate's wolf, you have to pluck that flower and return here
But remember— as soon as you pluck the flower the land will start to fall down. Now it's up to you that are you capable to save both of you or to die here."