Becoming one

"Alpha I need you" 

Just as those words came from the omega taehyung took off his coat, covered jungkook with it, put the seatbelt on him and drove as fast as he could.

Here the jungkook who was on the verge of losing his mind was trying hard to get out of the coat, but unable to do so he choose to do something more evil.

Jungkook started to emit his pheromones in the car, trying to get good friction on his lower part which was provided by the coat and the seatbelts he started to move his butt back and forth. "mhh alpha please do something"

The alpha was losing his mind, taking jungkook to the city in such a state would be a disaster, so turning away he decided to take him to the house in the woods which was like 5 minutes away now.

Those 5 minutes seemed like 5 years to the alpha, as they reached in front of the house Taehyung looked back to see that jungkook was passed out due to exhaustion, taking him in the arm while trying hard to control his hormones Taehyung took his omega to the bedroom, laid him there and locked the door from outside.

Taking out the phone he called namjoon, "Hyung did he tell something or-"

"Tae it's umm" namjoon seemed to be hesitant which was worrying taehyung

"Hyung! come on tell me we need to find the cure!" tae said impatiently.

"God! it's possible to end its effect he just needs to ejaculate alright! damn it!"

the call was cut off with tae being a whole blushing mess.

Before the blushing alpha could think further a loud bang was heard on the bedroom's door.

"Hyung! taehyung let me out! hyung do something! I'm not feeling good hyung!"

Taehyung opened the door and saw how jungkook was sitting on the floor, his whole body was a mess from head to toe, a beautiful mess.

"Please hyung" That was enough for taehyung to walk to jungkook, pick him up and almost throw him on the bed.

Taehyung got rid of his shirt and bend down to put his face in the junction of Omega's neck, taking the sweet smell in, he plated his lip on Kook's shoulder, slowly dragging his lips till his ear he whispered, "Omega you are going to tell me if it hurts." more like ordering he waited for the answer. 

Here the omega just nodded and taehyung captured his lips, slowly deepening the kiss alpha's hand travelled all way down between jungkook's legs.

"This isn't the first time this happened, is it" taehyung knew the answer very well yet he asked just to see that his omega was now blushing with embarrassment.

"Pl-please just do something, it h-hot everywhere it so so hot hyung." 

"I know love I know that's why you're so soaking wet here." alpha rubbed the wet area with his thumb while kissing Omega's body all down to his chest.

Jungkook was in another world almost, the friction down there was little but stimulating enough with his hyung all over him kissing him making him wetter and wetter, trying to welcome his alpha. 

That's when one digit entered jungkook making him jolt in surprise and pleasure, "hyung! ah" jungkook clutched taehyung's hair as he sucked on one of his bosoms, it was all hot and intense for the newly turned omega that he wasn't sure what he wanted that exact moment.

Taehyung was trying hard not to lose control, He wanted to take things slowly, but when jungkook himself started to move his hips alpha lost it. 

Fliping jungkook on his tummy taehyung moved down to face omega's butt, spreading it properly he gave a good lick to his hole, it was sweet the wetness was sweet which made him continue what he was doing.

Jungkook had his eyes rolled back, toes curled, with his hands trying to push taehyung's head away, " no it-it's dirty Hyung!! ahhhhh" he screamed in pleasure as a wet muscle entered him.

"Hyung enough! ju-just please tae!" jungkook pleaded, whereas tae continued to eat him out while biting and licking him all over.

"Tae-Taehyung!" hearing his name the alpha snapped out, "Calm down love you'll get what you want." saying taehyung picked jungkook up over his lap. 

"Darling this will hurt, but trust me yeah." nodding jungkook gave his approval when something big and hard entered him, "hyughhmmm" jungkook was shushed by taehyung kissing him.

It was hard to breadth for the omega, his whole body trembled in taehyung's hands and his alpha slowly enter him, making him throw his head back and dig his nails in his alpha's scalp, it felt too full, too big that jungkook was able to only feel his alpha's length nothing else.

Unknowingly releasing his loads jungkook got back to his sense just when taehyung started to move, "hyung! wait too big! ahhh wait hyung! slowly!" 

But the alpha had no intentions to stop now, not when he was deep in his omega, "bear with me yeah love. It'll soon turn good." saying taehyung laid jungkook on the bed and thrust inside, once, twice he continued to do his thing.

Jungkook here was too in immense pleasure that he couldn't even get any noise out from his mouth, holding his hyung's shoulders tightly jungkook took all the thrusts well.

"Hyung I'm coming wait I-" releasing his load again was exhausting him out just as much he was in pleasure.

Taehyung bend down and placed kisses all over his mate's face, just when he reached his neck, the thought of marking him crossed his mind but he denied it cuz this time he was going to ask his mate about it first.

That night even if they didn't mate but still they became one, they built trust and love between their bodies and souls which was stronger than the mate bond itself.

.

.

.

After cleaning both of them Taehyung placed his asleep mate on the clean bed, kissed his forehead, walked on the opposite side and laid beside him.

Slowly brushing through jungkook's hair taehyung just thought, that 8 years back he won't even imagined someone sharing a bed with him and here he was now, wanting to share his whole life with this person.

How a person's simple existence can change the whole lifeline really fascinates the alpha sometime. How you want to protect them, give your whole life to this one person, how you bend your every decision and wish just for this person, 

The taehyung 8 years back would have thought this was bullshit, but all it takes is just a person, chuckling to himself he pulled his omega in his embrace and went into a deep slumber, in the hope that the next morning he will wake with a new day filled with this feeling which makes his heart tingle.

.・゜゜・The End ・゜゜・.

See you soon in the author's note.

Till then take care of yourself, stay healthy and safe!!!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜