Expect the Unexpected

Everything was dark and dull, 

Jungkook had no idea where he was; all he could hear were some noises or rustling and walking; a tight stinky cloth was tied on his eyes, which was hurting him; his legs and hands were tied, and he was lying on the ground clueless. 

" Is he moving?"

"Nah not even slightly, what did you give him?"

"I did give him the right dose, he should be out of it till now"

"Take off his blindfold, the boss will be mad we need to take his video, and then send it to that cocky alpha, go why would the boss need to do this all shit?" 

"Donno and don't wanna know either, now see and wake him up till I come."

It terrified jungkook, he now knew that he was with bad people really bad people and this had something with the wolf and alpha thing.

Not less than the minute that man walked towards him and took his blindfold off, "Oh! Looks like you were awake!" the man exclaimed but before he could get up jungkook banged his head over the man's making him fall down real hard with a loud thud.

A knife! That man had a knife and he wasn't really moving now, shifting his body little by little, struggling with those tied hands and legs he somehow got a hold of the knife and started to cut the ropes which tied his legs.

Just when he was done with his legs and would start to cut the ropes of his hand, "Hey I heard a noise- what the fuck!" the man enter the room just to see one man unconscious and jungkook escaping.

As the man came near jungkook to stop him, jungkook kicked his knee making the man fall frontward just to get his neck sliced but that knife. The man couldn't scream and due to pain he just lay there.

The room had no windows and jungkook had no choice but to get out from the door and find the way out, getting up his hands still trying to cut the rope he walked near the door and peeked out. It was a short hallway and the way outside was just at the end of it.

The way the trees and bushes looked, it was surely a forest, for a moment jungkook thought of waiting but it had no sense that now he was free so he can't get himself in more danger.

Cutting his ropes he waited if anyone would come, and then ran out of there as fast as he could, as he got out of that building he ran straight into the woods without thinking twice. 

Here just right in front of that small building the men who were supposed to watch over just saw jungkook running out, "Wait what was that?" "Shit, it's the guy the boss kidnapped hurry if he is out of our hands then we're dead!" and started to chase jungkook.

here jungkook was running with all his strength, his mind was blank, all around he could only see trees and trees and more trees.

'wolf' 'wolf!' 'WOLF I KNOW YOU ARE THERE JUST TALK TO ME WE ARE IN DANGER!' Jungkook said in his head, trying to talk to his wolf he wasn't sure if he will get an answer or not.

The men were getting closer.

On the other hand ( one hour ago)

The sun was already set, and the sky was a bit dull than before due to the clouds covering it, it was going to rain and that's why taehyung was more worried. 

"That's it! I'm going to find Kookie" taehyung got up from the couch and walked towards the door but was blocked by namjoon. "Tae he isn't a kid. He said he need some time alone then we give him some time right?!" 
"yeah but look at the weather hyung, I know Kookie is smart and sharp and all but this is Seoul, it moves fast and what if he's in trouble? we don't even know where he is now."