Long way to go

(Do read the note at the end)

 " H-hyung m-more." 

Taehyung's closed eyes snapped wide open and he stooped his movements. 

Realising that his mate was under the influence of his wolf, he should be the one taking lead and helping his mate out. And not to pounce on him like that. 

Breathing heavily the alpha looked at the vulnerable state of his omega under him, eyes tightly closed, knuckles turning purple as he was holding that bedsheet too tightly, taking unsteady breaths. 

Taehyung dived down and scooped the messy omega in his arms, hugging him tightly Taehyung released his pheromones so that Jungkook can calm down a bit. Caressing his back softly taehyung held him as close as he could.

In no time the omega went into a deep slumber. 

.

.

.

" Hyung where are we going?" Jungkook asked rather shyly, he was still not able to look into the eyes of the person who was carrying him.

" Wait for it sugarlips you'll see" The alpha chuckled after answering, it was only the cuteness he experienced after his omega woke up.  

Not wanting to argue more the omega looked around, how people who were minding their own business, now were bowing and greeting the alpha as they pass by.   

Jungkook wasn't sure what happened to him, but he was feeling much more sensitive than he was earlier. He was able to smell the scent lingering on Taehyung's body as if it was his body that was releasing it. 

He wasn't sure either what did his hyung mean when he told that 'he and his wolf are one now'. What does that even mean? 

" Here are we," Taehyung announced as they reached in front of a house, it seemed a very old one though; A wooden house, the base was wholely covered with moss and a small garden just beside it. It was cute to Jungkook. 

" Are we here to meet someone?"
" Correct love, let's go yeah?" 
" Ok at least let me -" 

Cutting jungkook in the middle the door was opened by an old lady. She seems to be in her late 80's.

" Greetings alpha please come in." The lady gave them the way and smiled at jungkook.

Here Jungkook was just too embarrassed to even notice that they entered another room and he was placed on the chair.

Here as Taehyung kept jungkook on the chair he looked at the lady and said, "Here is our luna, I'm sure you'll do the work." "What work?" Jungkook asked in a little confused voice while looking at taehyung.

"Don't worry, I'll be back in an hour or so. Take care." Saying the alpha hurriedly walked out of the room leaving those two behind. Here Jungkook wasn't sure why tae left in such a hurry.   

The lady chuckled which caught Omega's attention, " My luna, Alpha was just a bit embarrassed nothing else." Saying she sat across Jungkook.

" I'm Hanbo pack's one of the doctors, and my Luna and here Alpha brought you so that I can explain to you about your wolf spirit and your body." 

Time passed by as Hanbo explained to Jungkook things about his wolf spirit, like his spirit, will soon talk to him, that he'll be able to shift into his wolf form, and that there are some chances that he can have powers. 

Jungkook was getting more and more curious about his newly found kind. Until new information stricked his ear which left him num.

" So-wait-means- I- You mean I can get pregn- wait you mean I can give BIRTH!?" His voice held panic and disbelief. Of course, it was a shock to hear such a thing.