New Journey

It was an hour now that the wolves were in their cars while going into the dark forest.

The road was left behind and now the path on which these six were going was getting thinner and thinner.

Taehyung, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hyun and two other wolf guards were travelling.

Yes, Hyun joined them just if Riya denies giving the wolf back or something.

"Alpha I'm afraid that we can't go further in I car, the path is too narrow. I think we should get down and start walking from here." insisted the guard who was driving.

"Yeah, we would no go on feet it would be a little fast too." suggested namjoon while getting down from the car.

As these six got down it was decided that these two will stay at the car and find another route to go to the castle of witches whereas these three alphas will go through the wood to that castle.

Changing into the wolf form these three took their clothes in their mouth and started running towards the dark forest.

These three were followed by Hyun who was walking at a normal pace, as he was busy looking around.

"Okay, so where to go?" Yoongi asked in mind the link as there were running.

"Just follow namjoon hyung he said he knows the way," Taehyung said back.

And both looked at the brownish-black wolf in front of them who had stopped running and was looking around.

"You sure he knows the way?" Asked yoongi looking suspicious at that big wolf who now sat on the spot looking at the woods in front of him.

Both stooped and turned back to see Hyun was trying to smell something or someone.

"Come with me I'll lead" Said Hyun as he started running in front of Namjoon.

.

.AFTER A WHILE

.

*Huff **huff* *huff*

The four wolves were tired as hell of course they should as they were running for an hour now.

The rays of the sun were slowly filling up the sky, and these four were now clueless that how can't find the way?

"Something is wrong with this forest" Namjoon stated breathing heavily.

"*scoff* Yeah! if you can't find the way then, of course, the forest got some fault but not you." Yoongi snapped at him giving him boring look.

"No, he is right, there is something in this forest which is keeping us from finding the right path," Hyung said as he looked around to find at lead a clue of what is happening.

"Umm maybe... the creatures are doing this?" Taehyung said out of the blue which made all of them shiver till their spine.

"Shut up! heck, they only come at night and it nearly time for the sun to rise now." Yoongi blurted out. His voice was showing fear and anxiety.

"Calm down kitty cat they are roamers." It was namjoon's voice. Actually, it seems like his.

But not in their minds.

Everyone looked at Namjoon who was shocked himself. He didn't even open his mouth then how could he-

Everyone's eyes widened they all turned around to see that a man at least 5'6 floating in the air a little far from them.

The whole figure was dark coloured, it had horns over his head like dear, and leaving his eyes which were shining bright nothing was visible.

The air seems to get denser every running second, that was a horrifying situation as that creature seem very scary due to the weird things hanging over its whole body.