Mochi's Kook

It was a bright day where a bunny boy was nearly rolling on his bed when a loud sound was made by his door,

He looks up to see his mochi standing and pretending or trying to look angry.

A small giggle left from the bunny boy while sitting straight.

"So for how long you are planning to stay on bed, huh? " Asked Jimin looking all mad while calm Kook just answered. " Well today, for whole day, why~~"

Well of course anyone could get mad if his friend would sleep till 11:00 am.
" Okay enough! Now go get fresh and I'll make something to then we will go to the cafe okay? " Jimin was serious but here's his kook " Not okay "  said Jungkook but Jimin was not buying it " okay then I'll call Jin hyung" saying this Jimin exited the room, where Jungkook staterd and entered washroom.

Time skip

Evening (7:43)

Right now Jimin was working on counter of cafe where as Jungkook was in kitchen

Taehyung scenes

"Let's have coffee we have a flight at night to Seoul" advised Namjoon
" You both go I'll take some rest in car." Saying this Yoongi gets up and walks without waiting for any response.

Letting a long sign Namjoon gets up so does tae

No one's POV

Both Kim's reach the cafe it was classic but trendy.
They were welcomed by a mochi looking boy. " Hello sir welcome to cafe  what will you take for today?" Asked Jimin smiling which was returned by tae.
" Well a  cappuccino and dark coffee without sugar " Said Tae, Jimin bowed slightly and went to kitchen's window to place order and attended the next costumer. Where as Namjoon was in confusion that he has seen that boy some where.

Teahyung's attention was grabbed by a boy nearly dancing in kitchen with headphones on he was making coffee.
He was more than cute to tae. Seeing the boy a small smile went across tae's face. Where as Namjoon was busy in recognizing that boy.

The order was ready instantly and Namjoon took it from counter and pays for it . Taking it to tae he hand his dark coffee to him .

Well teahyung's face was different when he drank his dark coffee and Jimin noticed it " what's wrong sir? " Asked Jimin but Tae just ignored the question and asked. " can you call the person who made the coffee? " Jimin nodded

He waited for a moment and a bunny boy exited the kitchen folding his hands in front. He went in front of Jimin who was on counter, but away currently tae was  mesmerized by that boys beauty and sweet smell. He's smell was really addicting to tae and was taking him to different world but he came to reality when he heard a small voice.
" Who called me "

This is it for second chapter.
Hope you liked.