He is my baby

Long chapter ahed~~~ 

The same day...

It was nearly the time of sunset,

Jungkook was sitting in his hyung's office, on his hyung's chair while wearing his hyung's warm coat which had his hyung's musky scent. ( hyung- Taehyung)

Yes, he was missing his Taehyung very much that he can't help his actions now. Many employees were shocked to see that the very new manager could dare to sit on their boss's chair! Like whoa!

He recently just completed his work and was sure that he will doze off any moment now, he was tired. After overlooking the file once again, he closed it and leaned back on the chair.

The coat was a little too big for him, but as if he cared? he just wanted to feel his hyung's scent right now and he was doing the same.

Bringing the coat's collar near his face, he took a long breath, taking in the scent of his hyung, it was the same as that mild scent he experienced that night when he last saw taehyung. He somehow missed him;

This scenting session was interrupted by a knock at the door, muttering a small ' come in ' Jungkook looked at the door where stood Seokjin, Hoseok, and Jimin giving him a mysterious smile.

 "What!" Jungkook asked and opened the closed file which he just completed and pretend to work, here three of these walked towards him, 

"Kookie aren't you being too obvious?" Jimin asked as he leaned on the table.

Here the pretending bunny looked up and gave them a suspicious look, " obvious about what? I'm doing my work!" he exclaimed.

"Yeah yeah, no one doubts that but obvious about missing someone~," Hoseok said this time and leaned in while wrapping his arms around jimin from behind. Here Jin was just smiling looking at the younger ones while sitting on the chair.

Now jungkook's face turned into a pouty one, " Who said I'm missing someone?!" 

"Oh, the coat you're wearing, it said" jimin exclaimed,
"And on the chair, your sitting, said,"  Hoseok told
"and~~ in the office you are in, it said that you are missing a certain Kim very much!" this time it was jin.

Listening to this Jungkook's face blossomed red, his eyes showed shyness and his head swung low with embarrassment, on the other hand, these three were in awe, it was cute to see this bunny all shy.

"You al-l a-are meanie! y-you are very bad!" Jungkook stuttered as he hid his crimson face behind his pams.

"Aww bunny it's okay to miss him but- you're too engrossed in missing him that you even forgot what is tomorrow," Jin comforted  " What is tomorrow? I don't remember having any scheduled event?" Jungkook asked while tilting his head 

The other three just let out a deep sigh, " What's today's date?" Jimin asked, " 31 st August, why?" " And~ what is tomorrow's date?" "Duh mochi it'll be 1'st of September but why?"  

Listing to what the bunny said the other shared a look and shouted, " GOSH KOOKIE TOMORROW IS YOUR BIRTHDAY! YOU ARE MISSING TAEHYUNG THAT MUSH THAT YOU EVEN FORGOT THAT DAY YOU WERE BORN!" 

On the other hand, Jungkook just looked at them blankly and then-