Why Cold

Taehyung reached to the bar which was owned by his friend Bogum.

He saw bogum sitting near the counter of the bar. Tae and bogum were really best friend who used to share everything thing with eachother. Bogum already had a mate Irene. She was also sweet and coincidence she was a human but when bogum told her about mate thing she agreed and let bogum mate her

She was later transformed into wolf but they were a happy couple now.

Taehyung sign and went to bogum.
"Hey tae you look down today, something happened huh?" Bogum asked curiously and tae narrated the whole scene.

Bogum was a beta so it could be exceptional to have a human mate but he never thought that a Alpha's mate culd be a human who is afraid of him.

"Gummie tell me what should I do now? Should I reject him it won't hurt him -" tae was cut down by a punch on his stomach he winches in pain and bogum said
"The heck be thankful to moon goddess that she has given you a mate who is still alive and is with you, many wolves are out there who hasn't found their mate's for ages! Tae you should respect his decision and make him fall in love uh huh ."

Bogum was right after eight years of pain he found his mate so there was no chance to reject him stupid tae.

After they smiled to eachother they had drink.

At tae's house

Everyone was sleeping peacefully leaving a winching bunny who was already addicted for sleeping with his tae hyung who was goon for a long time now it was nearly 3:26 and he was still up.

Jungkook went downstairs in hall, sat on sofa and started to wait for his hyung when door opened he sat up and pace towards the door .

Tae was in a good state but something was off his wibes were more imitating that usual,he was having an dark aora than usual. Jungkook was in his own world when tae pass beside him saying nothing.

He picked up courage and said
"Hyung where were you I was -" tae cut him down saying in a really husky and dark voice
"Non of your business." Saying this he went inside his room never turing to se

Jungkook's eyes were filled with crystal liquid which was slowly falling from his eyes.

Jungkook was hurt, he never expected that tae will speak in such tone with him,he ran in his room, fall on bed and shut his eyes but nothing made him sleep.

He was just thinking of one thing
*Why was he so cold with me what did I do ?*

Tae hurt kookie but this was not right, right?

Hi~~
Hope you are safe, take care and yes with kookie tae is hurt to.
He was waiting for his mate but it turned out different but tae is an alpha so he is not gonna fail. He will definitely take his mate.

Se y'all
Stay safe.
Borahae 💜💜💜

I have no intentions to offence some one just it's reality that after friends buy anything and it's time to pay it happens

Did you saw Yoongi?