Unusual Behaviour

Jungkook groaned at the light which woke him, sitting up straight on the bed, he tried to look around properly, and that's when he realized that last night without knowing he went inside taehyung's room instead of his.

Cursing himself internally, " You're away kookie." 

Jungkook instantly turned his head in the direction of the voice, there stood taehyung in front of the bathroom, hair wet, his body had tiny water droplets sliding downwards, and he was just with a towel around his waist.   

Jungkook was unable to move his eyes away from the sight until tae got dangerously close to him, "good morning kook did you miss me?" taehyung said in a teasing tone, but his jungkook who was getting a strong scent of wet soil was too flustered to speak.

Altering his eyes in a different direction, "Good morning hyung" saying jungkook pushed taehyung away harshly and ran outside. Here the almost naked alpha was on the floor with his heart and butt hurting. 

'That's weird' Taehyung thought getting up, he decided to look into it after he gets some clothes on.

It was truly weird, not for just taehyung but for everyone to notice that jungkook was behaving really strangely, he sat at the corner of the table instead of sitting beside his hyung, and even when taehyung tried to talk to him he would just end the conversation shortly.

After they were ready to leave for the office, taehyung went to Jin, who was instructing the chefs for tonight's menu, "Hyung can I talk to you a bit."

 Jin looked at tae, " I know you wanna talk about kookie, but I can't figure it out too, Joonie said that he'll be fine once you return cuz it's the bond due to which he's behaving like that so don't worry go to work now, you can speak with him at the office." Jin said in one breath and returned to his instruction session.

Well, that's what we can hope for, tae thought and bit goodbye to Jin and walked out of the house.

In the office, the schedule was packed, and everyone was coping with their work, but tae was trying hard to start a conversation with jungkook but he would fail every single time.

It was almost seven in the evening most of the people left the office. Even taehyung's office floor was almost empty with just some servants and him and Namjoon. 

Here Taehyung was checking some files when namjoon enter his office.

"Hyung we need to proceed further with this deal, and please could you on the AC it's freaking hot here." taehyung said while wiping his sweat from his forehead who was passed a weird glare from his brother.

"tae you alright, it's literally on with high speed, and why the heck are you releasing this much pheromones."  just after they both stared at each other and after a long moment of silence namjoon asked, "Tae what was the date of your rut?"
"..."
" shit hyung it's today shit how can I forget." tae panicked. 
"god taehyung how many times I've told you to be responsible and check your date every month now how will you leave this building smelling like that!" 
"Hyung please, please get me some suppressant. I'll be fine, just get that thing and make sure no one's on this floor."
"Oh please, you don't let me what to do, who forgot his date dumbass. Sit here and drink as much water as you can, I will be back in a minute. Lock the door until I return."

Here when this whole chaos was taking place on the same floor Jungkook was having his own crises. 

He was sorting Taehyung's schedule for tomorrow when out of nowhere 'alpha' he heard. "Who's there?" jungkook spoke a bit scared. 

'Our alpha's in a rut, hurry, he needs us.' again he heard, now terrified Jungkook started to look around while shouting
"Who's there, I'm not buying this prank, you better come out or this won't be good"