Safe but for now

With a loud trust, the door was swung open and tae was shocked to see what was the scene in front of him.

Before the scene

The bedroom where Taekook were staying had a wall on three sides and glass on the fourth which gave the view of the beautiful forest. Of course, there were many questions in Jungkook's mind like *why here in the forest.* *How can he have a whole city in the forest?* *why wasn't any information of this on the internet ?* but still that bunny's mind was occupied by that certain girl who hugged his tae.

Jungkook was lost in his thoughts that he didn't even realize that there was a wolf, on the nearest tree's branch looking at him like he was now going to eat him alive. 
The bundle of thoughts was broken when the glass broke. Yes the glass from where the brown wolf nearly as tall as him by height. The wolf started to growl as if he was warning jungkook to stay in the place where he was.

Here even if jungkook wanted to move he couldn't how was this even possible that a wolf no-no a bis ass wolf would jump off the tree straight through the glass breaking it into pieces.

shivering badly jungkook tried to make noise for help or to calm the wolf but damn the throat was dead dry, and the owner of the throat was terrified. Jungkook had no idea what the heck he can do in this situation. The wolf was having dark brown eyes which were pricing the soul out of the boy.  Before jungkook could think any further the door of the room was opened.

Taehyung was breathing heavily before jungkook could calculate what was happening the boy's tae hyung tore his clothes and turned into a big really big black wolf, red-eyed growling loudly as if he was challenging the brown wolf for a fight.

 Now before any three of them would even move a little there was yoongi on the door with a gun in his hand which shoots the wolf who was standing just in front of him. As the bullet stuck in the skin of the wolf, he howled loudly this was the moment Jungkook's mind gave up, and jungkook collapsed on the floor. So did the wolf.

V tae's wolf ran towards his mate but stopped just near to him, there was something wrong. Till now Namjoon and Seokjin also had reached there to see V was smelling jungkook's body from a distance.

Yoongi and Namjoon were here in confusion that it was the first time that tae's wolf was meeting jungkook but it didn't seem that happy or excited. Heck no he wasn't even sure what was he doing there.

Tae took control and panicked his mate had already seen all this, what his is gonna do. 
Jin went into the room near tae and jungkook, putting his hand over tae's shoulder he signalled him to wear something and while he will put jungkook in the bed.

Time skip

Jimin and Hobi were still dead sleeping and here in the hall Namjoon, Yoongi, Minho and a scared, frustrated Tae were sitting with dead silence in the room. No one dared to speak first. Minho had his head hung low, even he didn't know that how the outsider wolf came into the alphas house and attacked his mate the soon to be luna of the pack. 

"Alph-" "shuushh" Before that Minho could speak tae shushed him which sent a shiver to every single person's spine who was present there. Taehyung looked more terrifying than any devil could look at that moment.

" Yoongi hyung call Hoseok hyung and make jungkook forget his memory of today now. Go." The command in the husky voice was of alpha of the pack who was now raged. Yoongi sat up and paced towards his room in no time he came out with his beta mate who was wide awake. Both once again looked at tae for permission and as they got a nod they both went towards the room.

Hyung where is that bloody wolf?" Tae asked his hyung who answered, " In the lock-up tae." Taehuyng just hummed and gestured Minho to come with him. Before leaving he looks at namjoon and said 
" Hyung take care of kookie, I'll be back" 

Time skip 

The brown wolf who had a moment ago attacker the soon to be luna of the pack was now tied up all around with iron chains and was being injected with a serum that will turn him ho his human form. The brown wolf was trying to his limits to get out from the chains pfftt who was he kidding, he was tied by the general of the strongest pack of the world yes Blood Moon pack was the strongest.

The struggling wolf was been seen by the alpha of the said pack who was enraged by the situation. 
The wolf turned into a medium-sized grown man who was breathing heavily, he was warned to do things carefully or the outcome was going to be worse.

"So you'll take it straight forward or you wanna taste the torture the choice is yours" Saaid the alpha.