Meet Kims

Kim Taehyung was a well known owner to the world and was very famous in Korea specially for his features.......
Being successful and holding a great secret from the world this man was right now sitting in a party waiting for his client to convince him for his deal..

" You sure tae that he is the right person for the deal?" Asked Namjoon who was sitting just on the right side to him. Well Tae just hummed and started looking around again." Why you want him only? Other business mans are still alive,come on he is taking to much time" Said Yoongi opening his eyes sitting straight.

These three were now nearly sitting there for an hour but the one who called them there was still not there.

In just that moment a person walks to them and tae gets up while both boys sitting beside him were in great shock. 

Taehyung was a proud man he would give everyone respect but as they deserve

" I'm extremely sorry for coming late but please follow me ". Getting up all four went to meeting room where Yoongi spoke". Who are you ?"

Tae just smiled a little and nodded where the man spoke ". Hello to you I'm Kai the Head of the Guardian wolf of Blue moon pack and this meeting is about the order and preparation of army for Blood Moon pack "

••••••••••••••Quick Information••••••••••
Blood Moon was the Pack of Taehyung which was the strongest pack since three centuries now.
Blue Moon, Red River, Lunar Moon were the strongest pack after Blood Moon and were friends pack.

It was the retual that the Alpha of strongest pack will be like the king of all wolf.
Though there were other many rival packs of Blood Moon but as it was rules no one could actually attack on them of the pack would be abandoned or killed.

Blue Moon pack was know for the fighting wolf's and his sword and other equipment made to fight.
_________________________________________

Flaws of boths face were long gone. And with a welcoming smile they stared their deal.

Time skip

After a long discussion they made the deal for the defense of their pack and for others equipments.
" Well that all we want and we will inform you if we need anything." Said Namjoon getting up, Kai nodded shaking hands with all three he bowed and took his leave.

" It was sure a long deal, I seriously need a assistant for all this stuff". Said Yoongi yarning a little. Namjoon just shakes his head while tae giggled.

"Let's have coffee we have a flight at night to Seoul" advised Namjoon

Well Hi Guys it's the first chapter accomplished.

Hope you enjoyed, it was in my mind for a long time to write a ff on werewolf of Taekook so here it's started.

Do cooperate and support this ff if you like🙇