Yoonminsoke

"Get away from my mochi "

That was a angry Jungkook standing at the door looking all furious, staring at Yoongi but.....

" Not yours,  little bunny" this was a different voice. All eyes turned to see

Hoseok walking towards them specifically to the couple near the wall.

Well Jungkook was very stubborn to let anyone touch his mochi he went in the house and said " F.Y.I. he is-"  "  kid did someone ever taught you how to talk with elders huh?" 
Well this was Yoongi who cut Jungkook off but got a hit on his head by Jin.

" Yah don't ever doubt my teaching you brat didn't anyone taught you not to pin people to the wall like this huh !?" Said Jin getting angry.

Jin pulls Jimin towards himself but he get snatched by hoseok who hugs Jimin tightly like there was no tommorow. Seeing this Yoongi also walks towards them and gives them a warm hug.

Where a sweet moment was going on Jungkook was getting all fustrated due to confusion that why two unknown people were literally hugging and looking all cute and loving.

He was so confused and his mind was full of thought like  who are they?  Why isn't mochi protesting? Why is he hugging them?  Agggggghhhhhhhh!

Well his all thought were washed away as two muscular arms were snaked around his waist , it was not that he was complaining but the person put his chin on his shoulder and said. " Don't get fustrated bunny he is in safe arms."

Jungkook turned to se Taehyung and said getting out of the hug
"first of all I'm not trusfrated and what you mean by safe hand he never meet someone like them and now they are hugging him what is he -"  " don't worry kookie he is alright don't worry hmm". This was Jin who said. ". Now let's go let them have their time "

All left them in the entrence while the trio let go from the hug. Jim was felling so small and loved under the two boys .

Jimin slightly hang his head low as he was felling small infront of these two boys as he was just till their shoulder
When Yoongi spoke " Hey baby look up darling" so did Jimin

Jimin slightly hang his head low as he was felling small infront of these two boys as he was just till their shoulderWhen Yoongi spoke " Hey baby look up darling" so did Jimin

"Bae you know who are we to you hmm? " Asked Hoseok to Jimin while Yoongi was just smiling Jimin shakes his head cutely and Yoongi chuckled wrapping his arms around jimin's tiny waist he says

"Baby we are ware wolf and you are our mate darling"

Welcome back~~~~~.                                    

Well the update is late but seriously can't help it wish I could *sniff*
Y'all know my school is seriously trying to wake the serial killer in me and not gonna lie it's working.
My school has already taken online exams and now it is taking exams again on Google from which sucks but ~~~

I'll try to update as soon as possible
Hope you all are safe, stay safe for your author, stay healthy, keep jamming,
BoRaHaE💜💜💜💜💜💜