Hyung?

(it's almost as a filler chapter so~~~ Happy reading! :)

Two days later...

"YaH Jungkook!!!"

"Lisa go, stand there, don't let him run!"

" Shit! shit! shit! wait I can't keep up with his speed!"

Well, it was warm cloudy noon, it was supposed to be a cold one but not for the household which was situated on the border of the forest.

Yup! after jungkook manifested in his wolf, it wasn't possible to keep him in the city so, with Taehyung, Jennie, Lisa, Jimin and Hobi little pup of taehyung was taken to their wolf pack until it again transforms back into a whole grown Jungkook.

Oh, and those sounds were of Jimin, Lisa and Jennie who were trying to catch a little white fluff ball that was running in their huge backyard for an hour now.

" huff huff No that-t i-it I-I Can-n't huff" saying falls down on the soft grass breathing heavily, maybe it seem fun but was tiring as hell.

"Yah, baby don't just give up, you can do it, love!" Hoseok encouraged the tired one.

" Yeah, sure, it's easy to say for one who is just holding the camera while sitting on one place hyung!" Jimin glared at the man with the camera and got up again, looking at those two girls who were suffering he just got an idea.

Dropping his body on the ground he shouted, " ah kookie save me, I'm dying." 

Here those white ears jerked up and the pup looked in the direction from where that sound came, swiftly changing his direction that pup ran towards jimin while making a cute pitter-patter sound. 

As soon as kookie reached there, he started to lick Jimin's cheek and tried to move him but nothing worked until he was held in a stronghold and a strong scent of sandalwood engulfed him.

The pup turned and saw a big, umber wolf was holding him in his jaw. 

Whimpering, he gave the wolf puppy eyes and started to look around for the help of two girls who were nowhere to be found. 

'Hye pup it's me. Your hobi. 'a voice rang in little kookie's head

Fastly the white head shifted to the direction where hobi was sitting first and then looked at the clothes which were there messily fallen on the ground.

' so done conforming?' again voice came. 

" Hyung let him down now he hasn't eaten since morning. Give him to me" saying jimin got up from the ground and walked to the pair of wolves where that certain white pup was looking at him with disbelief.

 But, as soon as Hoseok gave kookie to jimin, he turned back into a small tiny baby startling both hobi and chim.

" oh oh oh gad you little naughty boy come on let's get you bath then we will fill your little tum tum." saying jimin carried his kookie in the house while hobi too took his cloths in his mouth and walked in.

.

.

.

" I kept that powder here only, where did it go?" asked himself,  jimin then opened the third drawer while finding a cute matte baby blue box of powder.

Just after wiping little baby, he was trying to find that and on other hand on the bed, the baby was consistently babbling and laughing about god know what reason. 

A knock on the door made jimin stop, he looked in the direction and saw Jennie was standing while holding her laptop.

" Look hyung it's our kookie," she said while settling herself on the bed and placing the laptop screen facing the baby.